Dream released

nklpikl

He came thru with flying colors! He switched our 12/27/09 Legend booking to the Dream on 12/26/09, got us 2 adjoining 8D balcony cabins, all for $1400 LESS than the one 8E quad cabin we had on the Legend!! Carnival honored the "wrong" price I printed off yesterday a.m. - all I had to do was fax them my proof of the "wrong" price!! Woowhoo - I love my pvp!!

I am happy it worked out for you so well! Sounds like you got an incredible deal! Good for you!

Hope you're still on th emiracle for this Dec.?

He came thru with flying colors! He switched our 12/27/09 Legend booking to the Dream on 12/26/09, got us 2 adjoining 8D balcony cabins, all for $1400 LESS than the one 8E quad cabin we had on the Legend!! Carnival honored the "wrong" price I printed off yesterday a.m. - all I had to do was fax them my proof of the "wrong" price!! Woowhoo - I love my pvp!!

That's great! :D I'm very happy for you!

I am happy it worked out for you so well! Sounds like you got an incredible deal! Good for you!

Hope you're still on th emiracle for this Dec.?

WOW.....I would LOVE to have a PVP like that.....so far I haven't been that lucky! :o

Dianne

Awesome!!! I know I can look forward to a great review!

WoooHoooooo for yoohooooo!

Cheers!

So...can I ask why people wait for a PVP when you can book on line so easily? Just trying to understand....

I'm waiting for a PVP because I'm checking military rates. You have to talk to someone to get them. Things would be sooooo much easier if I could just book on-line...

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm really happy for you, but I'm going to go cry now, since my 'new' PVP wasn't answering when the prices were wrong...:(

If you left voice mails for your pvp, and you mentioned the price in the voicemail, ask the pvp to speak to his/her supervisor about honoring the price you saw. They may say no, but you may be pleasantly surprised, and they may honor it. You didn't happen to print out the prices when you saw them, did you? That would be a great help for your case. Good luck!

Archived