Dream released

nklpikl

Thanks. That's what you get for keeping a weathered eye on the horizon.

We also scored the cabin in front of it for our friends so we'll have enough balcony to inaugurate our new ship. :D

Arrrrgh!

That is awesome! Congrats!

My PVP called and asked me if I wanted to swap our Freedom sailing for Dream. Well, it took a nanosecond to book an aft wrap for us. I think I love my PVP :)

It isn't until 2009, but I am sure you will have all broken her (gently) in for us by that time!

My PVP called and asked me if I wanted to swap our Freedom sailing for Dream. Well, it took a nanosecond to book an aft wrap for us. I think I love my PVP :)

It isn't until 2009, but I am sure you will have all broken her (gently) in for us by that time!

We wanted to make the inaugural east and west caribbean cruises, but the DW won't give up the wraps on the Freedom or the Miracle for it. Gotta love those wraps.:D

That is awesome! Congrats!

Thanks. We haven't yet sailed on a new ship so we are looking forward to it alot.:)

After spotting this thread I called my TA who was going to check in the morning about a Dream cruise....... to make a long story short she was able to book us cabin 7459 aft wrap around for 1-16-10 eastern :cool:

After spotting this thread I called my TA who was going to check in the morning about a Dream cruise....... to make a long story short she was able to book us cabin 7459 aft wrap around for 1-16-10 eastern :cool:

Congratulations! Very nice!

Now, we just have to wait:)

Yo, Mach . . . . .

It would be even cooler if someone (hint hint) created the ability to start a roll call for the new ship here on CruiseCritic. :) :)

That's above my pay grade but I sure will pass along the suggestion. It can take a bit of time. Took about two weeks to get the Queen Victoria added to Cunard Line...

Yes once you have had an aft wrap around you definately get spoiled. To bad the Dreams wraps are 9A and not the Cat. 11 suites like the on the Spirit Class. We were thinking about maybe doing the CC group Drream cruise that Host Randy is lining up but with so many people wanting to go I knew the aft wraps would most likely be gone by the time the group rates come out. So this will just be the wife and I but I am sure there will be a roll call started soon LOL congrats on your Aft wrap too :D

Yes once you have had an aft wrap around you definately get spoiled. To bad the Dreams wraps are 9A and not the Cat. 11 suites like the on the Spirit Class. We were thinking about maybe doing the CC group Drream cruise that Host Randy is lining up but with so many people wanting to go I knew the aft wraps would most likely be gone by the time the group rates come out. So this will just be the wife and I but I am sure there will be a roll call started soon LOL congrats on your Aft wrap too :D

I'll be starting a group on the Dream soon. We'll likely sail in the fall to avoid conflicting with Randy's group.

It was rather odd. I was chatting with John Heald Saturday morning and he told me that he would like to help me put together a big group for the Dream. I was more than happy to accept. We're going to talk about it this week as soon as the excitement dies down on the Splendor a bit...

I've started a thread, buried in my Crazies forum, for folks who are interested... currently about 70... and that's since Saturday afternoon...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=800692

No doubt there is a ton of interest for the Dream we like doing group cruises so we try to do 1 group cruise a year. But we also like it when just the 2 of us cruise so we also try yo do that once a year LOL. Good luck with your fall dream cruise :)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but when will we be able to see the Port Canaveral dates and prices??

Dianne

Prices are out through April, on the website... I just priced out 4/24/10

Wow....I just tried it a few minutes and got nothing.....let me try again.

Thanks!!

Dianne

I just searched for a cruise out of PC in April 2010 and it was there... probably about 30 minutes ago

Did you notice online for Christmas and New Years the interior and Ocean view are vice versa. So the OV is much cheaper than interior.

I think I may have to take advantage of this!!

Archived