Anytime dining on X ships?

ISABELLA

I am sure this question has been asked before, but I can't seems to find the answer. Does Celebrity plan to introduce "Anytime dining" in the near future? Any rumors or facts?

Thank you all.

Although there are some changes coming, there have been no rumors or talk of anytime dining on Celebrity ships.

With so many different dining venues on Solstice there is a good chance many people will be absent from their assigned tables in the main dining room on any given night--sort of a move towards the anytime concept...

If there is, Celebrity still isn't saying anything about it.

We were origionally booked on Solstice's 09 New Years cruise, but found an 11-night cruise on Equinox over New Years 09 which was actually cheaper than what we origionally payed for Solstice.

Anyway, when we switched over they only asked what seating we wanted, nothing about Traditional or Anytime.

If they go to anytime dining, you know that the dress code will not come with it. Not one ship that has anytime dining as a dress code. We like eating late on a cruise ship, to actually dine, with the dress code. I like to formallity. Sure, I don't like eating all the time in a Tux, but to us it is nice to dress for dinner. Maybe, if everyone wants "anytime" dining then for those who want to dress: use the specailty dining, only. Just a thought. :)

If they go to anytime dining, you know that the dress code will not come with it. Not one ship that has anytime dining as a dress code. We like eating late on a cruise ship, to actually dine, with the dress code. I like to formallity. Sure, I don't like eating all the time in a Tux, but to us it is nice to dress for dinner. Maybe, if everyone wants "anytime" dining then for those who want to dress: use the specailty dining, only. Just a thought. :)

Sorry, you're mistaken. On Princess the Formal Dress code is applicable to both dining rooms, both traditional or anytime. The dress code doesn't change just because you don't want to dine at a set time.

Funny this question should come up. I booked Millennium for March 2010 on line like I always do and once you pick your cruise line, then the ship etc. your choices change depending on what that ship has available, ie book NCL, pretty much no choice, Princess always comes up with Anytime, Early, Late. Anytime (wasn't called anytime, it was some other name that means anytime) came up for Millennium which I was really surprised about.

Archived