Johnny Rockets on the FOS

Hi there,

I am hoping someone can help me with a little bit of confusion. I have read there is something like a $5.00 cover charge just to get into Johnny Rockets. The confusion I am having is that do you pay the $5.00 cover charge then go in and then pay again for your hamburger, fries, etc. Or do you pay the $5.00 charge and then your food is free?

Thanks to anyone who can help! :D

Actually the cost is $3.95 last time I sailed this past April, but I use my coupons with C and A so it's free besides the extra drinks you may want. I second the Oreo sundae, it's a "must have" everytime I eat there!

Some one in this thread seems to like oreo fudge sundies :D

They charge you the entrance fee, $3.95, at the end when they present your bill for the drinks. It is on the same bill just like a restaurant except the food is free and soda cards are honored. They do sell beer (probably wine also?). They keep the french fries coming literally. As soon as you sit down and they take your order, they will bring your drinks and french fries. Your sandwich will come later after they prepare it. They keep bringing more french fries and onion rings until you tell them to stop :)

I wasn't going to bother with JR. We have one in a mall but now....

I have no choice.

FOS April 12, 2009

We felt the same way but there's nothing like having a JR burger (or in my case the tuna sandwich) while sitting out side by the balcony railing in a JR booth, watching the sea go by! Can't get that in a mall :p

Some one in this thread seems to like oreo fudge sundies :D

They charge you the entrance fee, $3.95, at the end when they present your bill for the drinks. It is on the same bill just like a restaurant except the food is free and soda cards are honored. They do sell beer (probably wine also?). They keep the french fries coming literally. As soon as you sit down and they take your order, they will bring your drinks and french fries. Your sandwich will come later after they prepare it. They keep bringing more french fries and onion rings until you tell them to stop :)

And I never want them to stop bring those onion rings!!! Then I had no room for my food!

And I never want them to stop bring those onion rings!!! Then I had no room for my food!

aaahhhhh the onion rings!! I have to wait 11 more moths for them! Better than the dining room appetizers :rolleyes::p:D

So, OK - now I have to get the Oreo Fudge Sundae...

Anyone know how much they get for shakes, etc? It is 'normal' price (like if you went to JR at home) or are they more pricey?

And I'm now sincerely hoping that the Oreo Fudge Sundae is included in the 'cover charge' to get in, because I MUST get one!

homer.gif

- Jill

We felt the same way but there's nothing like having a JR burger (or in my case the tuna sandwich) while sitting out side by the balcony railing in a JR booth, watching the sea go by! Can't get that in a mall :p

I agree with 100% with you on that one.

I have never had room at the end for the Oreo Sundae. :(

Maybe next month on the Liberty.................

Same here. Have only had dessert one time and it was the apple pie. Very good but it's hard to find the space for it after all of those onion rings.:)

To the poster who wanted to know if the sundae is included in the cover charge yes!!!

I love JR on FOS...just could do without the sports court above while we are eating at least... Sit in the balcony enjoy some good food and entertainment and suck up some sundaes and onion rings and a couple or few burgers and no need to go to the DR for dinner that evening.

Archived