Crown and Anchor question.

Is there a way to find out your status (gold, platinum etc) I looked on the CAS website and can't find anything like that. On the last cruise (and this upcoming one) I booked two cabins with two people in each. At that time I was the only one with a CAS membership and everything was booked in my name. Since there were two cabins does that count as two cruises? Or now that everyone has a number will they after the next cruise each get a cruise credit? And what happens when two people with 4 each travel together?

Is there a way to find out your status (gold, platinum etc) I looked on the CAS website and can't find anything like that. On the last cruise (and this upcoming one) I booked two cabins with two people in each. At that time I was the only one with a CAS membership and everything was booked in my name. Since there were two cabins does that count as two cruises? Or now that everyone has a number will they after the next cruise each get a cruise credit? And what happens when two people with 4 each travel together?

Crown and Anchor (usually abbreviated C&A) credits are assigned based on the cabin YOU ARE IN. You don't get credit for paying for other people's cabins.

Each passenger receives his own credit for the sailing.

Have you registered on the RC website? You need a User ID and a password to be able to see the information about your Crown & Anchor membership.

I am from the US and haven't been able to see my status for months now.

No cruise history or hoe many credits I have.

I'm having the same problems. We're Diamond status but I can't see either our status or our cruise history online. I e-mailed C&A and they're answer was about worthless.

While I'd like to see our status online, our TA confirmed with RCI that we are Diamond members at the time of our booking. I also have all of our old Seapass cards to support our status if need be. Since our next cruise is well over a year out I won't get to concerned about it until maybe 6 months before our cruise. Then I'll give RCI a personal phone call to confirm they haven't messed anything up in the couple of years we haven't cruised (not like that would EVER happen). I'm thinking that 6 months before the cruise should be plenty of time to straighten out any screw ups. After all, I REALLY enjoyed the conceirge lounge on our one and only cruise where we had Diamond status.

Don't sweat the website details. It has "issues" that even the C&A staff will grumble about. Best way to double-check on your status at this time is just give them a call. I did that last week and was able to verify that everything was correct where it mattered.

Oh ok, yep same happened to me too. It has since resolved itself. But it is a web site issue. If you call C&A, they will verify your credits.

You can actually click on "email" at the C&A site and there is an option for "missing cruise/credits" - just ask them to verify it for you.

I'm having the same problems. We're Diamond status but I can't see either our status or our cruise history online. I e-mailed C&A and they're answer was about worthless.

While I'd like to see our status online, our TA confirmed with RCI that we are Diamond members at the time of our booking. I also have all of our old Seapass cards to support our status if need be. Since our next cruise is well over a year out I won't get to concerned about it until maybe 6 months before our cruise. Then I'll give RCI a personal phone call to confirm they haven't messed anything up in the couple of years we haven't cruised (not like that would EVER happen). I'm thinking that 6 months before the cruise should be plenty of time to straighten out any screw ups. After all, I REALLY enjoyed the conceirge lounge on our one and only cruise where we had Diamond status.

It can sometimes take C&A a while to catch up with your cruise credits when you look on-line. I waited for over 2 cruises to reach Platinum and then I was "upgraded" to Diamond when I was 2 cruise credits short. I've never posted this before for fear of it disappearing. I have cruised twice now as a Diamond Member so now I'm legit!

We have been on 21 cruises with RCL and are Diamond. Periodically, I log in - sometime it says diamond member next to my name and sometime nothing. Sometimes, the previous cruises are listed and sometimes nothing. There are lots of glitches on the web site, but the central computer, when I've called and asked, seems to keep it straight.

I printed up the list of the 21 credits, with ship dates, cabin type, etc. during one of the times when it was listed in case their central computer ever crashes or gets a virus, so I can priove the statue - would hate to lose concierge privileges.

Crown and Anchor (usually abbreviated C&A) credits are assigned based on the cabin YOU ARE IN. You don't get credit for paying for other people's cabins.

Each passenger receives his own credit for the sailing.

I WISH I got credit for paying, that would be nice...we are leaving on the SOS in 9 days and I paid for all 7 of us going in 3 cabins.

Same problem here. Haven't been able to see past history, but more importantly, I get the "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later." message when I try to check the saving certificates.

I've sent two e-mail's, with two useless responses.

I called and a very helpful person emailed me the certificate file, unfortunately, the attachment was empty:(.

I tried to log on through 4 sep. ISP's, and continue to get the same response.

You would think someone would go to the IT folks at RCCL and tell them to straighten the problem out.

Same problem here. Haven't been able to see past history, but more importantly, I get the "At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later." message when I try to check the saving certificates.

I called and a very helpful person emailed me the certificate file, unfortunately, the attachment was empty:(.

You would think someone would go to the IT folks at RCCL and tell them to straighten the problem out.

It's been 2 years since we sailed with RCI and, when I came back, we really disappointed to see the same old posts about the same old problems with RCI. Why I thought they'd get things straightened out in a couple of years is beyond me. Great cruising experience, not so great tech support or shore side customer service.

Sometimes when I log in to my reservations I can see my cruise history and C&A status, and sometimes it disappears. The one thing that never changes is that the history and status aren't correct! I got my "welcome to Platinum" letter shortly after my cruise in March, but the website still hasn't updated.:(

Think if I give them until next March that's enough time?:rolleyes:

I'm not too worried about it, but if we get closer to March and it's still not correct I'll probably contact C&A to make sure I get the platinum benefits on the ship.

Yeah, particularly since the middle schools are out for the summer. :rolleyes:

I'm jumping in with a question.;)

We are Platinum stepchildren on RCCL due to the reciprocity with Celebrity's Captain's Club.:) Cruised with RCCL last Oct. and never got credit for it. Finally contacted C&A and happy to report they emailed me in a VERY timely manner and said they would update their records.

My original cruise history is correct, number on Celebrity, and I now see the RCCL cruise credit. Now what happens? I know our Celebrity status stays the same until we cruise again with them but what happens with RCCL? If our Captain's Club status was 8 cruises, will our C&A be 9 cruises now? I thought I understood but now I'm not so sure.:confused:

Don't know if I've explained this correctly but maybe someone can figure out what I'm talking about. :o :D

We are Platinum stepchildren on RCCL due to the reciprocity with Celebrity's Captain's Club.:) Cruised with RCCL last Oct. and never got credit for it. Finally contacted C&A and happy to report they emailed me in a VERY timely manner and said they would update their records.

My original cruise history is correct, number on Celebrity, and I now see the RCCL cruise credit. Now what happens? I know our Celebrity status stays the same until we cruise again with them but what happens with RCCL? If our Captain's Club status was 8 cruises, will our C&A be 9 cruises now? I thought I understood but now I'm not so sure.:confused:

Don't know if I've explained this correctly but maybe someone can figure out what I'm talking about. :o :D

I don't think the credits can be combined. You'll get the benefits of your Captain's Club status when you cruise on RCCL, but your CC status will remain at 8 credits and your C&A status is now 1 credit. Does that make sense?

I don't think the credits can be combined. You'll get the benefits of your Captain's Club status when you cruise on RCCL, but your CC status will remain at 8 credits and your C&A status is now 1 credit. Does that make sense?

That's right. You stay at your current level on Celebrity, and now you have one credit on Royal Caribbean.

If you take more cruises on Celebrity, enough to get to Elite, you will become Diamond on Royal Caribbean.

However, to get to Diamond Plus on RC, you will have to get 23 more credits on Royal Caribbean.

I believe that this is the current situation; who knows what the future may hold?

Archived