Cabin on the Promenade Deck?

suzyed

I'm assuming the Sovereign??? If so, then you'll have folks walking past your window and will need to keep your drapes closed, thus negating the purpose of the window! Other than that, the cabins are identical to any other cabin of that catagory. Oh--and remember, one side of the ship (usually starboard) is a "smoking side" on the promenade deck.

We have a cabin on the Promenade deck on the SOS...Is this going to be a problem? Who has had one on the Promenade? Pros/Cons?

You have to be careful when using abbreviations....like SOS. RCI has three (Sovereign, Serenade, and Splendour).

If it's Sovereign, I do not recommend it. People use the outdoor promenade to run. The metal deck isn't too sound friendly.

edit....BTW, I just saw your signature....Sovereign it is.

You have to be careful when using abbreviations....like SOS. RCI has three (Sovereign, Serenade, and Splendour).

If it's Sovereign, I do not recommend it. People use the outdoor promenade to run. The metal deck isn't too sound friendly.

edit....BTW, I just saw your signature....Sovereign it is.

Yikes...the ship looks to be sold out...I guess we are stuck with it. :(

Yikes...the ship looks to be sold out...I guess we are stuck with it. :(

Maybe it won't be so bad, and maybe the people watching will help make up for it. You ought to see some amazing things! :)

Maybe it won't be so bad, and maybe the people watching will help make up for it. You ought to see some amazing things! :)

Yup! I am no longer worrying about it....I love people watching! And maybe, I will give THEM something to look at too! This could be alot of fun! ;)

At this time next week, My family and I will be sipping champagne and waving adieu to Port Canaveral! :cool:

Archived