Princess, a pat on the back - the Good Things

luvtahiti

Once again I am very pleased with Princess. We are leaving home five weeks before our October cruise. Consequently we need all our cruise documentation, airline tickets, etc. before we leave home. Booking through Princess has placed all of those must have items in our hands already. They are a great group of people t work with! We especially love Patty our Princess TA.

What good booking experiences have you had with Princess?

Two more Princess Cheerleaders here!! We have cruised on many of the other supposedly comparable lines, but Princess has always been best for us from time of booking to cruise end - well, the end of a cruise is never a good thing as far as we're concerned!! Now that we are elite on Princess, we are able to enjoy some extra perks, but that is definitely not why we keep cruising with this line. They do the very best overall job in our opinion, and we love the decor and ambiance of the Princess ships.

They do the very best overall job in our opinion, and we love the decor and ambiance of the Princess ships.

Although there have been many threads with gripes (photo prices, airlines, air conditioning problems, food, chair hogs, etc.), these things happen on all cruise lines.

I agree with the poster. Princess does it best, especially since its problems are duplicated on other lines.

luvtahiti - thanks for taking time to post such a positive thread! Many, if not the majority, of us feel the same way about Princess. But all too often the threads started here on CC are by people who assume that "critic" only means "detractor" and they gripe, whine and generally b-t-h alot! Maybe we all need to take turns and see to it there is at least one YEA, YEA, YEA thread posted each day.

Enjoy your fall cruising!

Princess has always been accomodating to us, and were always on top of everything, when we had minor issues. It's nice to see a POSITIVE thread on here, as we are always so ready to criticize. Let's take some time out to praise as well! Keep up the good work Princess, you'll see us back again in March/09!

luvtahiti - thanks for taking time to post such a positive thread! Many, if not the majority, of us feel the same way about Princess. But all too often the threads started here on CC are by people who assume that "critic" only means "detractor" and they gripe, whine and generally b-t-h alot! Maybe we all need to take turns and see to it there is at least one YEA, YEA, YEA thread posted each day.

Agree totally. Seems there are some folks that make a profession out of whining; complaining; grumbling, and really seem to be discontented! Some go as far as doing it intentionally hoping to be compensated.

I can honestly say that Princess usually does a VERY GOOD job at making its customers happy. Their biggest compliment should be how many of us return time and time again for another enjoyable cruise.

Curt :)

Another one that totally agrees with this statement. it is so nice and refreshing to read a post that is not slamming, bi*ching, whining, etc at princess. 3 cheers for princess.

Marilyn

My mom asked me the other day why Princess does not advertise as much as other lines. My response they do not need to...We keep coming back again and again...Princess is a great product and I belong there as often as my budget will allow. Happy sailings to all

My mom asked me the other day why Princess does not advertise as much as other lines. My response they do not need to...We keep coming back again and again...Princess is a great product and I belong there as often as my budget will allow. Happy sailings to all

Absolutely! So great to read positive comments! We have tried 2 other lines, but Princess is best!

Cruising Princess again soon! :D

18 Princess cruises and one coming up soon and NEVER a bad cruise. We do our research, know what to expect and if something is not what we feel up to par, we try to get it rectified while on board. Only once felt the need to write a letter to Princess post cruise and they handled the concern appropriately. Tried other cruise lines, but find Princess meets our needs the best.

I am taking my first Princess cruise in December, and I booked directly with Princess. I had read several comments about the Princess customer service reps not being knowledgeable but found these comments to be totally untrue for my part. I have contacted them twice now to make some changes and have found the reps to be very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. Can't wait to get on the ship.:)

I am taking my first Princess cruise in December, and I booked directly with Princess. I had read several comments about the Princess customer service reps not being knowledgeable but found these comments to be totally untrue for my part. I have contacted them twice now to make some changes and have found the reps to be very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. Can't wait to get on the ship.:)

lucky you, i'm glad your experience has been good. its true though, SOME csr's are not very knowledgeable (or pleasant). i just call back. so many others are wonderful: not only knowledgable but truly helpful. i love cruising and have had such wonderful on board times both alone and with my kids that i've not even considered another cruise line. i hope your cruise is more than you ever imagined it would be like.:)

We are on our 12th Princess Cruise next 4/1 on the Golden. For years,

we wouldn't think of cruising on any other line, but our last Princess

cruise was in '94 to the Baltic, which we loved!! There was no "CC"

at that time, of course. We took a break from cruising and then did

a couple of HAL cruises the past two years and got hooked again.

After booking on Princess and then reading so many negative posts,

I was wondering if I had made a mistake. You have renewed my faith

in Princess and I am really looking forward to the new experiences that

many of you have so lovingly described.

Cindy:o

Archived