What's Up For A Table For 10 ?????

bigjohn42

Hey Folks, Just a quick question, we will be on the Zuiderdam for the 10 day March 9th sailing to Panama, there are going to be 10 of us on this cruise, all family & friends, we're all listed on the early sitting, I looked on the HAL website and see there are about 6 tables for 10, however, when i called HAL to see if i could snag one of these tables, I was told there are no 10 person tables, only for 8, has anyone ever sat at a table for 10?, requested a table for 10 or even seen a table for 10?, any response would be great, thanks, John

I was told there are no 10 person tables, only for 8, has anyone ever sat at a table for 10?, requested a table for 10 or even seen a table for 10?, any response would be great, thanks, John

Veendam, 2001. I don't have a pic with all ten of us, and these two only show eight total (or nine if you count the corner of Connie's gray head in the one), but you can see that we were kind of squishy compared to normal, but we were all related, so it was okay. We loved it. Our TA specifically requested it with HAL and had warned us it would be a tight fit, but we had a great time!

Robin

2438118940095180459S600x600Q85.jpg

2727425500095180459S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey Folks, Just a quick question, we will be on the Zuiderdam for the 10 day March 9th sailing to Panama, there are going to be 10 of us on this cruise, all family & friends, we're all listed on the early sitting, I looked on the HAL website and see there are about 6 tables for 10, however, when i called HAL to see if i could snag one of these tables, I was told there are no 10 person tables, only for 8, has anyone ever sat at a table for 10?, requested a table for 10 or even seen a table for 10?, any response would be great, thanks, John

12 of us had a table on the Zuiderdam last October!

A few months ago, we were seated at a table for ten on the Zuiderdam. It was on the upper level, so that bodes well for your early fixed seating plan. I do believe that an extra 2-top was placed at the end of an 8-top to accomplish this (or was it a 4-top and a 6-top?)

Anyway, I think that you'll be able to be seated with your entire party.

Have a great cruise.:)

If you can't get your 10-top, or decide what you can get would be too crowded, consider an alternative:

You could get a table for 6 and a table for 4 next to each other, then switch seats every night. That way everyone gets to mix around, and sit next to every other person at some point or other.

If you have the same stewards it's not a problem for them; it can be a little difficult if you have different stewards, but they get used to it very quickly.

Archived