Weird cruise critic boards

mii

In the last few days I have had problems with these boards. It takes forever to connect, then when you do connect if you want to submit a reply it can take forever. I have seen multiple posts, time outs, etc. Is anyone else have the same trouble.

Marilyn

This happens once in a while. Guess there are people out there that have to mess with the boards and when CC gets it corrected it will run goodagain. Have to take the good with the bad.:D

mii, surprised this has not happened to you before with over 10,000 posts.:)

This happens once in a while. Guess there are people out there that have to mess with the boards and when CC gets it corrected it will run goodagain. Have to take the good with the bad.:D

mii, surprised this has not happened to you before with over 10,000 posts.:)

Oh but it has happened many times even with 10,000 posts. I just want to make sure that it is not my computer and if anyone else has had the same problems. I know it does hiccuping every so often so just wanted to make sure.

Marilyn

In the last few days I have had problems with these boards. It takes forever to connect, then when you do connect if you want to submit a reply it can take forever. I have seen multiple posts, time outs, etc. Is anyone else have the same trouble.

Marilyn

Sure have been having problems--put new batteries in the wireless parts--no good--I waited forever about 1/2 ago to be able to respond--went off aol and went directly to internet explorer--maybe it's better now--before I would get a blank screen with done at the bottom--for the past 5 minutes it's working

Maybe ok now

Nancy:D

Guest arowe6

I tried to view my roll call page and another page loaded saying that my "IP addresses was banned from the site." :confused:

I hit the back button then clicked on the roll call link again and everything worked fine. This has happened to me twice now. Very odd!

-Andrew:)

One other thing that I also noticed is when coming to the Princess forum, then reading one thread, back out to read another and it really slows down. After awhile I just go completely out and come in again and most of the time it works.

I just wish that someone from CC would come on and tell us something, anything. That is all I ask.

Marilyn

Archived