Photos of view from "Obstructed View" stateroom.

polythenepam

Does anyone have pics of view or comments on E712 and or E 301-302

Thanks

If you go back to post 383 you will see a picture of E301 on the Golden which would be the same as the Grand. These I am sure you are aware are handicap cabins.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't usually book OV rooms, but did on 2 upcoming cruises - great prices so we went for it. Any photos of Star Princess E 222 (looks totally obstructed on the diagram, but just want some light) and E 227 (looks like it is between the boats).

Any first hand knowledge would be helpful...thanks

When I booked our obstructed view stateroom on the Princess Star I was very curious about just how much (if any) view we would have. I was very pleased with the view from our room and I thought I would share a couple of pics.

P1000187.jpg

P1000188.jpg

Our room was Category HH (one of the least expensive outside categories) and described as being "partially or fully obstructed". We were on the Emerald deck and our cabin was E211 (E212 on the other side of the ship would probably have the same view.)

As far as the stateroom itself, I thought the layout was the second best we have had on any of our previous cruises - Disney has very large rooms with two bathrooms per standard stateroom. Our stateroom on the Star had plenty of closet/storage space right outside the bathroom which created a nice dressing area.

This was a great obstructed view.

We have been assigned E311 for our coming cruise.

Does anyone have a photo of E311 on the Grand Princess?

We are looking at booking the Crown in the future and have questions regarding obstructed view cabin E415. It appears that there are stairs and a walkway outside leading to the Big White Box. Does this mean that a lot of crew activity could be going on right outside the window. There does not appear to be any structures that would block the view. We would appreciate information from anyone who has booked this cabin.

We have been in E415 on the Emerald and have booked it again on the Ruby for Jan. It has virtually no obstructions. We found the stairway/ landing rarely used by maintenance crew(maybe twice during our 7 days). Lots of daylight, excellent view, and the price was sure right. In addition, it's midship, close to the elevators. We think it's an excellent choice!

-Ann

[ATTACH]169508[/ATTACH]

Our sons were in this cabin.....fantastic value! E210 on Emerald deck.

We are in E210 on Star Princess next year, around South America, would cabin view be the same as on Grand as they are sister ships. I should check myself on Grand deckplans, lazy me.

Edited by NSWP

Recently back form the Caribbean Princess - L104 - absolutely wonderful.

If you can get it take it! Other ships, same cabin layout.

Glad to hear it! We will be in L101 next week on the Emerald. I have some concerns about the motion felt so high and forward. Any details of the room and area (or pics) would be appreciated.

Just got cabin assignment Looks somewhat obstructed. Can anyone tell me about this cabin.

Thanks for any information. Sailing Jan 27-Feb 6 Emerald Princess Cabin E-628

Sally

We had E630 on the Emerald in February. Great cabin, no obstructions. If I can fugure out how to show the pictures of it, you might get an idea of what 628 will be.

Ok I have tried to post the pictures, but no success. Will keep trying so you can get an idea, I don't think it will be bad, but there is the end of a lifeboat there. But still probably great light.

Pat

Just got cabin assignment Looks somewhat obstructed. Can anyone tell me about this cabin.

Thanks for any information. Sailing Jan 27-Feb 6 Emerald Princess Cabin E-628

Sally

Hope this helps:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2965951130015325211PjzWtZ

E628 would be the next cabin to the left of E630 in this photo.

We have been in E415 on the Emerald and have booked it again on the Ruby for Jan. It has virtually no obstructions. We found the stairway/ landing rarely used by maintenance crew(maybe twice during our 7 days). Lots of daylight, excellent view, and the price was sure right. In addition, it's midship, close to the elevators. We think it's an excellent choice!

-Ann

Just wondering if you had more noise from the hallway as it was so close to the elevators & the opening doorway leading to the elavators?

We currently have cabin E228 which looks like it's between two lifeboats. Cabins E414 abd E418 are available but I'm concerned that they are right by the elevators. This is a holiday cruise and I'm wondering about the noise that might be in that area.

Which cabin would you choose?

Thanks

e414 no noise from elev. great view we changed frm 414 because they listed it as oceanview price

• 3 weeks later...

Star Princess E 222...any photos??? Looks like right behind a life boat - but some other cabins I have seen, you can see over the life boat....hoping for an upgrade (isn't everyone!!) but would like to see a picture of E222 if anyone has one to ease my angst...

Thanks much....