Now we know why the RC website was down!

Merion_Mom

Yes you can :D It was fixed a few hours ago :D I am sitting looking at mine right now :D

when i clicked on that link it took to me to a logged on personal page so you might want to change that. I am not sure what I can access through there

I can now see my reservation as well but, when I get to the page and click on messages, it tells me I have a payment due. Oddly enough it also shows my deposit of $500 while at the same time it's asking me for a deposit of $500. My reservation shows that I've made my deposit and my credit card statement shows that it's been charged. I suspect it's just another case of their webmaster not being able to manage all the things they try to do with the RCI website.

Oh, and I almost forgot. It list my sailing date as 1/16/10 but list the sailing as embarking on 1/15/10. Now this will really be a big ship if everyone has to start the embarkation process a day before she sets sail. :D

I can now see my reservation as well but, when I get to the page and click on messages, it tells me I have a payment due. Oddly enough it also shows my deposit of $500 while at the same time it's asking me for a deposit of $500. My reservation shows that I've made my deposit and my credit card statement shows that it's been charged. I suspect it's just another case of their webmaster not being able to manage all the things they try to do with the RCI website.

Oh, and I almost forgot. It list my sailing date as 1/16/10 but list the sailing as embarking on 1/15/10. Now this will really be a big ship if everyone has to start the embarkation process a day before she sets sail. :D

My Serenade cruise has looked like this since April. Date is wrong, says I have a payment due etc....

I'm going to give it another day or so before I call RCCL because my Oasis ressie that I made two weeks ago still isn't online.

Have you followed the "Don't See Your Reservation" Link to have it added to your My Cruises account and it's still not showing up?

Archived