Question re: cabin #6608 Liberty

rclcruzer

Just an FYI, the reason I am asking is because I have conflicting info on this. The 2 CS reps from RCL have said no, it is not. Mine and my TA's brochures say's it's not. However, when you go into my held reservations under C & A , and view my cabin, it shows it connected to #6610. As you can see, I am confused. They assure me it will be fine, but just want to make sure, so thanks again for any help.

The deck plans show non-connecting. I wouldn't worry too much about it--since smoking is no longer allowed in the cabins, it won't make much difference one way or the other. You're in a fairly good location....

Yep, we pick that location on purpose quite often, but my concern (and it's a very small one) is just the noise factor. I know the deck plans show non-connecting.....it's that one little page I keep looking at that shows it does....weird.

Thanks for your help, but still not sure why there are 2 conflicting configurations:confused::)

I'm sure it will be fine in the end :D

We have had connnectings before, and trust me, the doors are very think, like the walls, so you shouldn't hear much, although if they are very loud, you will. But other than that, you should be fine!

Thanks for your input, feeling a little better :p

Thanks guy's........I will call my TA Monday and check it out. Never had a hump cabin.......and seeing how it's our anniversary, better the cabin, better the time. oops! That sounds REEAALLY bad :eek::eek::D:D

It will be gone by Monday. Track down your TA NOW NOW NOW.

Archived