cruise critic SLOOOOOOOOW today?

realtreebar

GEESH...My power went out Sunday afternoon and didnt come back on till Monday afternoon. After the power came back on, I hurriedly powered my computer back up (TOTAL withdrawal mode) just to discover that my internet provider is down (more storm issues)....then today I power my computer up, YAY...internet is back.. but then I couldnt get on CC all day...I have had some serious withdraw issues...

It has nothing to do with the volume of people. Their server was down all night and day. But I am sure if they knew you needed to get to 7000 posts, they would have worked harder to fix it. :rolleyes:

Uumm, Funny:rolleyes: , wouldn't call being EXACTLY 6 HOURS between posts as you stated in your previous post as being ALL NIGHT and DAY;) :confused: :eek:

GEESH...My power went out Sunday afternoon and didnt come back on till Monday afternoon. After the power came back on, I hurriedly powered my computer back up (TOTAL withdraw mode) just to discover that my internet provider is down (more storm issues)....then today I power my computer up, YAY...internet is back.. but then I couldnt get on CC all day...I have had some serious withdraw issues...

Now THAT'S serious withdrawal time!!!:eek:

GEESH...My power went out Sunday afternoon and didnt come back on till Monday afternoon. After the power came back on, I hurriedly powered my computer back up (TOTAL withdraw mode) just to discover that my internet provider is down (more storm issues)....then today I power my computer up, YAY...internet is back.. but then I couldnt get on CC all day...I have had some serious withdraw issues...

Oh my, I was stressed just reading that!!! :eek:

Uumm, Funny:rolleyes: , wouldn't call being EXACTLY 6 HOURS between posts as you stated in your previous post as being ALL NIGHT and DAY;) :confused: :eek:

It went down last night, came back up this morning and went back down again and came up again exactly 6 hours later. Didn't realize I had to clarify for you.:rolleyes:

Fritz LOL, was joking about the 7000 really. :) We are just looking forward to the cruise, the count is not important. I was on last night 9 PM PST and we were ok, so waited til i got off. :D

I think it went down at around 10:30 last night (pacific time) and came up this morning for a bit and then down again. Hope they are all fixed now.

Have a great cruise.

I JUST got on and I've been trying since 7:30 this morning..........have you people any idea what this whole day has been like for me??????? Painful!!!!!:(

YES!!! so painful we all need a FREE cruise..:D I think I got on briefly around noonish--until tonight..sure is hard when we can't get our CRUISE fix!!

I tried all day today and thought that maybe I said something naughty and was in time out.

Oh trust me, you know when you have been naughty! A big warning comes up on the screen when you try to log in, and tells you that you have been banned. :D :D

And yet we spend hours trying to get on. How sick is that?!:eek:

We just need our fix...it is sad tho that we TRY all day..so glad I got on before I go to bed tho..will make me feel better...funny thing is--at one point I also couldn't get into a quilting forum I am on--so wonder if ALOT of different boards were having the same problems..maybe tomorrow someone will let us know what caused it. (for a time I really thought it was MY PC)

Fritz, thank you, it has been a long 17 months waiting for this one. Many booked year ago last April right after it opened up.

I booked Freedom over 16 months in advance, and it was painful to wait that long! But once it gets here, it is soooo worth the wait! I even had vacations in between, but it didn't seem to make the wait go by any faster.

I tried all day today and thought that maybe I said something naughty and was in time out.

Oh trust me, you know when you have been naughty! A big warning comes up on the screen when you try to log in, and tells you that you have been banned. :D :D

Bplazo, Fitz beat me to it. When you get banned, you know it -- not that I know it from firsthand experience, mind you!!:D :rolleyes: :p

Archived