NRL and the Pacific Sun

gizzigoo

Can't be positive but pretty sure they will show it. If it is not broadcast on TV then they will show it in the show lounge as it is the grand final.

Thanks for that, I won't here the end of it from my 16 year old son if it is not on

we just did the cruise on the sun 20 sep 2008 have to say compared to the star we went on last yr the sun was very poor service bad adam cd well he may as well not been on the ship as we were on a family holls we had a 2yr old we were in the show room whating a really great show no waters anywhere i ask 3 waiters that were standing by the mains do for an orange juice for our son and was told get it myself on deck 9 thats just a start

well if u are going to do a report on a ship please get it right 1. passenger number is way wrong

2. there is slide on the ship

3. yes there is an oasis spa but that will cost you $ to go there

4. thwy have a new gym but have stuffed up a very nice deck

we just did the cruise on the sun 20 sep 2008 have to say compared to the star we went on last yr the sun was very poor service bad adam cd well he may as well not been on the ship as we were on a family holls we had a 2yr old we were in the show room whating a really great show no waters anywhere i ask 3 waiters that were standing by the mains do for an orange juice for our son and was told get it myself on deck 9 thats just a start

Surprising...I was also on this cruise and found the service to be better than I had on the Star last year!!

Definately No slide...but the area looks heaps better and not as many ferals running around that area..you can actually get into the pool now.

Oasis...pay $5.00 for a half day session in there...no kids...bliss....

They have upgraded the gym...better layout and equipment..unfortunately, they extended the building where the kids club is to accomodate it, and i agree...ruined a great deck for walking around.

Hi thied,

Any chance that you can do a review of the highlights/disappointments from your cruise?

yes we can one show was great the air con in our cabin broke down a 1 times bingo was great theres was three staff from the star on there they were great and remembered us , we meet some realy nice people other then that it was **** hope the next cruise is better or they have lost us

yes we can one show was great the air con in our cabin broke down a 1 times bingo was great theres was three staff from the star on there they were great and remembered us , we meet some realy nice people other then that it was **** hope the next cruise is better or they have lost us

Thied

You needn't worry, I am sure the staff of the Sun will remember you next time you cruise with them too.;)

Rumour is that whenever you email customer service at P&O Australia, you will get a reply from Kylie - a generic name used by all the customer service reps.

Thanks Geoff, amazing what you learn on these boards. Every day I learn a little more about cruising and every day I get a little more excited about it.

Sonja

Archived