Ultimate Card

Miami Native

Has anyone heard about the ultimate card? It includes soda, some ice cream and fancy non-alcoholic beverages? We are sailing on the Crown in November and I wanted to know if the Crown sells these card. I had heard it was $9 a day. If anyone knows, I would really appreciate any info. Thanks!!!:)

I haven't heard of it. I know you can buy a soda card, an ice cream card and a coffee card. It would be great if they combined all three but I haven't read anything about it. I will be cruising 10/12 and can tell you for certain on 10/19 if that helps. I'll keep an eye on this thread for any additional information. I'd love to purchase the ultimate card.

Have not heard of a Ultimate Card and if there was somebody would have mentioned it on this board. I know of a soda card and an ice cream card but not "Ultimate". Tahey also have coffee cards.

marilyn

Does anyone know if this is for kids only or can adults buy it too?

I have actually read a few posts from returning passengers that mentioned this card. But from what has been reported so far, they are just for the kiddos. :)

Since it seems that they are only available on one or two of the ships (reported so far), my guess is that they are experimenting with this new card. Only time will tell if it is fleet wide or disappears forever.

My brother went to Alaska this past August from San Francisco and they had it on his ship. I believe it was the Dawn. He bought it for his 3 grandchildren and said it was great!! I hope we can get it on the Crown!!

I was on the Crown and they didn't have it then (2007).

Sandytoes, you must have missed it on the CB. They were pushing the card when we were onboard last month. It was being marketed for kids.

So, if it was being "marketed" for kids, does that mean that is it not available for adults?

Sorry.....still new here.........which ship is the CB? We are off on the Crown on 5 Oct. and this card sounds like it would be perfect for us!!!!

Thanks

I was thinking it would be perfect for me.........a non-drinker. But, I guess it will be the soda card instead!!!

Same here. I don't drink alcoholic drinks. Too allergic. This ultimate card sounds perfect for me since I get the soda card anyways, buy virgin pina coladas, and would get ice cream too if it were included with the card. Not every adult is an alcoholic beverage drinker.

A question? Is the soda card the same price for kids as it is for adults?

Reason I am asking is that if the Ultimate Card is $9 per day for kids, if it's one price for kids, the price for adults I am sure would be much higher if they ever do impliment it. But it is why I asked about the soda card, as I can't remember if it is the same price for kids as it is for adults.

A question? Is the soda card the same price for kids as it is for adults?

Reason I am asking is that if the Ultimate Card is $9 per day for kids, if it's one price for kids, the price for adults I am sure would be much higher if they ever do impliment it. But it is why I asked about the soda card, as I can't remember if it is the same price for kids as it is for adults.

same price for all

So, if it was being "marketed" for kids, does that mean that is it not available for adults?

Sorry.....still new here.........which ship is the CB? We are off on the Crown on 5 Oct. and this card sounds like it would be perfect for us!!!!

Thanks

The CB is th Caribbean Princess.

I would think that if someone was interested in buying the card for an adult they should ask onboard. The answer might be yes. Especially since the soda card is the same price for kids or adults. THe worst thing that can happen is they say no.

I would think that if someone was interested in buying the card for an adult they should ask onboard. The answer might be yes. Especially since the soda card is the same price for kids or adults. THe worst thing that can happen is they say no.

princess should charge less for the adult card for my family- my teens drink way more soda and eat way more ice cream than i do.

I was on CB end of July and purchased this for my daughters $9 each. It is called the Ultimate Kids package for unlimited sodas, fruit smoothies, soft serve ice cream at the ice cream bar, and also hot chocolate from the international cafe on deck 5. You do not get another card, they just put a sticker on your ID card and you just show the waiter/or in the dining room your card. I would think an adult can purchase this as well. For those of you that are coffee drinkers, the coffee card is great. For $25 you get a punch type card to get up to 20 specialty coffee drinks (lattes, cappuccinos) and unlimited brewed coffee from the international cafe. I order cappuccinos every night at dinner for dessert and they are yummy!

Any other questions I'll try to answer for you. I miss the CB!!!!! Enjoy!

Archived