Residency discounts- anyone know??

luvbrady

We were checking into a cruise and there was a SIGNIFICANT residency discount for our state (WOOHOO!!). Can't book right here, right now. Will need to go through a TA in the next day or so.

Does anyone know if the residency discounts are one day only? Or for a week? Anyone know the time duration>

We were checking into a cruise and there was a SIGNIFICANT residency discount for our state (WOOHOO!!). Can't book right here, right now. Will need to go through a TA in the next day or so.

Does anyone know if the residency discounts are one day only? Or for a week? Anyone know the time duration>

It depends. Some are for one day only while others can run a bit longer. I suggest that you book as soon as you can to take advantage of the lower rate. ;)

We did put a 24 hour hold on the reservation, so hopefully that will keep it in place. We have a credit with a TA so we want to get it booked through them.

We have a group we have sailed with for the last 2 Aprils, but they are not sure they want to cruise again this year. The discount might be the key to me getting my way and hitting Liberty!:D I should probably be a bit ashamed of myself.... But NOPE!

We did put a 24 hour hold on the reservation, so hopefully that will keep it in place. We have a credit with a TA so we want to get it booked through them.

We have a group we have sailed with for the last 2 Aprils, but they are not sure they want to cruise again this year. The discount might be the key to me getting my way and hitting Liberty!:D I should probably be a bit ashamed of myself.... But NOPE!

Nope, putting a "hold" on a cabin does NOT hold a price. The price when you actually book is the price that you will pay.

If you want to guarantee the price, you have to book and put down a deposit.

Remember, if the price goes down later, you can get the price drop. (unless it is a special for new bookings only). And you can get your entire deposit back if you cancel before the final payment date.

Does Royal Caribbean offer Texas resident discounts (i.e. for Voyager sailings), if so, where should I look for them?

Thanks!

When you go to advanced booking on the RCL site, you check the box saying you live in Texas. Its a drop down, then click to search.

So far I havent found any, Im sure they know more folks live in Texas so thats the last place they would discount for Voyager, just my two cents but I keep looking too.

Nope, putting a "hold" on a cabin does NOT hold a price. The price when you actually book is the price that you will pay.

If you want to guarantee the price, you have to book and put down a deposit.

Remember, if the price goes down later, you can get the price drop. (unless it is a special for new bookings only). And you can get your entire deposit back if you cancel before the final payment date.

When you put a courtesty hold on a cabin on the rccl.com site, Yes the price you have the hold at is Guaranteed for aleast 24 hours, sometimes even longer, I have had Royal Caribbean call me and ask if I still wanted the reservation after the time elasped.

Archived