Crown & Anchor - Plantinus Balcony Discount Question

I'm going on a cruise on 11/20 which will make us platinum. I also have a final payment due on a cruise in early November for a January cruise. My question is this - will I be eligible for a platinum balcony discount on my January cruise even if final payment has already been made?

The answer to your question is "yes". When you get home from your 11/20 cruise, wait about a week, maybe two, then call C&A and have them apply the balcony discount to your January cruise.

Now I have a question for you:

What the he!! is PLANTINUS?

:eek: Oops!! Slip of the fingers I guess! Don't know how to edit my title :confused:

Is the discount the same for all sailings or does it vary for 5 night and 7 night cruises? I'm thinking I read somewhere it's $125 balcony discount or am I confusing that with something else? Also is it combinable with anything else?

:eek: Oops!! Slip of the fingers I guess! Don't know how to edit my title :confused:
Sorry. No way to edit the title.

Is the discount the same for all sailings or does it vary for 5 night and 7 night cruises? I'm thinking I read somewhere it's $125 balcony discount or am I confusing that with something else? Also is it combinable with anything else?

It's been a while since I was platinum so I may be wrong but I believe the discounts are:

Up to a 5 night cruise - $50

6-9 night cruise - $100

10 night and longer cruise - $200

Note the discounts are per cabin, not per person.

Wrona is correct about the amounts for the platinum balcony discount.

She is, however, wrong about the ability to edit your title.

There is a way to do it.

Unfortunately, I forget what it is.

(this is not a joke; it's CRS :rolleyes: )

But you CAN write to the Hosties and they can edit it for you with their magic wizardry.

HostKaren@cruisecritic.com

HostMike@cruisecritic.com

HostJacquelyn@cruisecritic.com

:)

I'm going on a cruise on 11/20 which will make us platinum. I also have a final payment due on a cruise in early November for a January cruise. My question is this - will I be eligible for a platinum balcony discount on my January cruise even if final payment has already been made?

HI KIM..:D "PLANTINUS" ???? You really are from Lockport !! :D Just Kidding Dear !! :)

At least I didn't put platypus!! Close enough though. I really do know how to spell platinum - I nailed it twice in my post - I just typed the title quickly and didn't notice it was way wrong!! Jailerman you are mean! I think Lockport has a better rep than Joliet!! For your info. I was in several spelling bees in my day! :D

At least I didn't put platypus!! Close enough though. I really do know how to spell platinum - I nailed it twice in my post - I just typed the title quickly and didn't notice it was way wrong!! Jailerman you are mean! I think Lockport has a better rep than Joliet!! For your info. I was in several spelling bees in my day! :D

If I ever misspelled anything in my few posts...well.....it is on account of HAPPY FINGERS!!!!

Keep on posting!

I *think* I know how to edit the title...but you have to do it while you have the edit feature.

Just click on "Advanced Edit" after you click the edit button. You should be able to edit the subject from there.

And good question about the platinum credit! I was wondering the same but I kept forgetting to ask.

I'll have 6 credits in February, enough to add a platinum discount to my Oasis cruise. :D

I admit it, I never could spell. I can remember numbers all day and see the sequences, but put a list of words and ask me which is spelled correctly, the more I look the more they all look wrong... or right, or strange after a while. I was in spelling bees, too, guaranteed to go down the first time around.

We are platinum, but this trip we went with an online agency because they offered prepaid gratuities and a senior discount on a D2 cabin. That shakes out to much better than the $100 offered by rcl. We have cruised 23 times and about half were booked online and the other half direct with the cruiseline. Never had any trouble booking either way. We always check several sites before booking.

We are platinum, but this trip we went with an online agency because they offered prepaid gratuities and a senior discount on a D2 cabin. That shakes out to much better than the $100 offered by rcl. We have cruised 23 times and about half were booked online and the other half direct with the cruiseline. Never had any trouble booking either way. We always check several sites before booking.

We used a TA, got OBC, senior discount, etc AND the $100 off the JS. The TA has to call RCCL.:)

You can still get the platinum discount with these discounts too... $100 in my pocket is good anyday!:D

I need to find a way to put this in my signature, I typo all the time, I think Im dyslexic (seriously) lol. I put in a real word usually, but its the wrong word.

Typos.gif

Don't feel bad: I'm verbally dyslexic. My DH has a lot of fun listening to me mix up names and words. He knows that I figure if it sounds close, it's good enough!!:D

:D ;) :D I have a Majesty cruise booked in a JS this summer.. Just one more Kim and I to will be PLANTINUS. :eek: :D

:D ;) :D I have a Majesty cruise booked in a JS this summer.. Just one more Kim and I to will be PLANTINUS. :eek: :D

My next cruise on Voyager I too will be plantinus. I cant wait until diamond, it takes so long unless I can sail from Florida where the ships go year round doesnt it? 5 B2Bs next Sept and Id be there lmao :)

Archived