WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Has anyone been on the Century as of late? We are cruising on her twice, in the next four months. I'm sure there have been a few changes since the last posting.

Thanks,

Kel:)

From our Feb 15 thread:

Capt. Nikolas Christodoulakis was Master, Georgios Tsilouhas was Staff Capt, Cameron Robertson was Guest Relations Mgr, Sheldon Thompson was Hotel Director, Simon Coley was Food & Bev Mgr, John Grantham was CD and Jonette Briones-Sarmiento was Capt's Club Hostess. All were great hosts and very visable especially the Master who seemed to everywhere all the time. Unfortunately Capt. Nikolas, Cameron Robertson, CD John and Hostess Jonette won't be onboard after the drydock.

My roll call Century staff post that cruisenut quoted above was from our Nov.21 Hawaii cruise that returned Dec.6. We were told by many of the current staff that they would be leaving just after the cruise prior to the Feb.4/12 dry dock so they wouldn't be on our Feb.15th sailing .

Yes, I use Tapatalk and the heading doesn't show. I was wondering why people kept listing info and no ship titles.......I'm relieved it's due to Tapatalk and not my eyesight going.....

Some of us who insist on lugging along computers never realized that the lightest and brightest of tech toys have some shortcoming :D

I don't Tapatalk, don't have a Tablet nor a Cell Phone because my fingers always hit two keys at once.

How does the page width show up on those devices?

Hi Arno, the pages for the mobile apps are automatically formatted to fit the device screens. It's nice in that respect because you can easily read the posts without the ad clutter and graphics of a webpage. The portability and speed of the iPads and phones make up for the odd shortcoming...and I'll be looking forward to using all 200 of those new Elite+ minutes next month, lol. Hi to Joanne!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I know I have posted this previously but with no response..... So here goes again!

Any info on the staff and crew on the Equinox?

Would appreciate info from recent Equinox cruisers.

I'm sorry that I have no information other than that the CC hostess Rossy is home for holidays and Bruce is filling in.

I thought I was being obvious using the word SILHOUETTE.

You were! :D Unfortunately, you "assumed" everyone was seeing your post on Cruise Critic on their PC. In today's world, I guess we have to be politically correct and cover all modern ways of communicating when posting! :eek:

Edited by gimletgal

I'm sorry that I have no information other than that the CC hostess Rossy is home for holidays and Bruce is filling in.

Hi Arno

We just got off Equinox Rossy & Bruce were CC hosts

Capt Panagiotis

Hotel Dir Benny Weidacher

CD Damian de Lorenzis

Bob

Have met Sue Dennings when we have been on the Century. She lives 40 miles from us when she is home. The best cruise director we have had on anycruise.

Who will the CD be on the sailing on 15th February 2014?

The Eclipse sails February 8 and February 22 in 2014.

What did you think of the CD? Activities staff, etc.?:confused: We will be onboard on 1/10. Thanks.

Hi:) I have sailed with Damien several times before and really like

him. Good guy and not a bad CD either;):D