Live Chat?

We were wondering if we were missing something. With as big and informative that this board is why is there no "Live Chat"?

Read any post relating to any of the "hot topics" (tips, chair hogs, anything to do with children, dissatisfied customers, etc), and you will quickly realize the wisdom behind no live chat.

Read any post relating to any of the "hot topics" (tips, chair hogs, anything to do with children, dissatisfied customers, etc), and you will quickly realize the wisdom behind no live chat.

I always get the blame :p

Thanks. As for the shoe....

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes

LOL!!!!! I am sitting in my office laughing!!!!! :p:p

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes

But what if I don't want their shoes? I mean if they wear Manolos sure I'll walk a mile in their shoes and not return them, but who wants a smelly tennis shoe or croc?

But what if I don't want their shoes? I mean if they wear Manolos sure I'll walk a mile in their shoes and not return them, but who wants a smelly tennis shoe or croc?

I'd like a picture of that.... someone actually managing to walk a mile in a pair of Manolos.....

I'd like a picture of that.... someone actually managing to walk a mile in a pair of Manolos.....

Wasn't Manolos, but I walked and danced around in 3 inch heels for over 8 hours on Friday night and over 12 hours on Saturday night.:D Of course, I'm in sensible shoes today as a result but...:p

Sounds like words of Wisdom to me!

Wasn't Manolos, but I walked and danced around in 3 inch heels for over 8 hours on Friday night and over 12 hours on Saturday night.:D Of course, I'm in sensible shoes today as a result but...:p

Wrona...with your history Crocs JUST might be safer...:cool::p;)

On topic, I believe they did have live chats when CC was on the AOL boards several years ago. Now I think they have way too many members to monitor.

###

Wrona...with your history Crocs JUST might be safer...:cool::p;)

On topic, I believe they did have live chats when CC was on the AOL boards several years ago. Now I think they have way too many members to monitor.

###

Do we really need to be monitored??? :( Okay, so sometimes not everyone plays nice.....but we deal with it in our own way.

I used to be a host in an MSN chatroom years ago. We had little gold hammers by our name indicating we were hosts. If someone said something that was inappropriate, we simply booted them out (with explanation) for a specified period of time (15/20/30 minutes) I think the key is to find "fair" hosts for a chatroom and hopefully decorum will ensue.

I think live cruise chat would be a great thing - but doubt we will see it anytime soon.

Do we really need to be monitored??? :( Okay, so sometimes not everyone plays nice.....but we deal with it in our own way.

I dont think the only problem is folks not being nice to each other, there are lots of other rules. I dont see it ever happening. Im wondering about this friends thing, if there is even a way to contact "friends" on my list?

Archived