Shareholder credit

LoveThisCruisingThing

Email your brokerage statement showing the ownership of 100 shares of Carnival stock in your name, or a copy of the stock certificate to:

lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com

Include the booking number of your cruise, ship, sailing date, and ask for an email confirmation of the credit.

This can only be done after final payment has been made, and must be done before sailing on the ship.

Email your brokerage statement showing the ownership of 100 shares of Carnival stock in your name, or a copy of the stock certificate to:

lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com

Include the booking number of your cruise, ship, sailing date, and ask for an email confirmation of the credit.

This can only be done after final payment has been made, and must be done before sailing on the ship.

Thanks Ken. You got here before me. :D Did you see the price today? :eek:

But what if they take that away? Rumor has it something could change, either take it away or minimize the use of it to 1 a year or something.

I do not live in a "what if" world. We will find out if anything changes when their annual report comes out (usually in February/March). They've already said there would be no dividends for the first quarter of '09 and the loss of 40 cents/share does not make me shiver. :D Anyhow, I have cashed in so many times they don't owe me a thing.

I know this had been asked before, but I never paid any attention to it. However, with the cost of the stock being low, I bought 100 shares last night. How do I get the OBC now?

Thanks in advance.

I've always used my proxy vote form. Never had a problem. The monthly statement from my "advisors" gives much more info than I'd like anyone to know :eek:.

I've always used my proxy vote form. Never had a problem. The monthly statement from my "advisors" gives much more info than I'd like anyone to know :eek:.

Just use a Sharpie and delete whatever info you deem needs to be deleted. Me, I don't really care what they see.

I had been wanting to buy 100 shares but the price was never quite within reach. The other day it hit around $16 so I snapped it up. This is a "fun" stock just so I can get the shareholder credit. If it gives dividends, great. If not, the sharehold credit will suffice. I can just imagine what my dad is thinking about this purchase. (hard to make these decisions without his guidance now). Although knowing my dad he would think.....hey you get something out of it even though it might tank. LOL

Archived