Thalassotherapy Pool???

hylasgirl

The T-Pool on HAL is part of the thermal suite package that costs for a 7 day cruise $150.00 per person or $250.0 for 2 that signed up together. The T-pool is like a huge jacuzzi with round stainless steel bars you can lay against and get bubbled and bubbled. It is really awesome and relaxing. You also get the heat loungers, steams rooms of different scents. It is a very relaxing experience.

Just make sure you check the actual times for each day including the last day of the cruise. We presumed it was open and available till 10 p.m. like on every other day and it wasn't. It closed early and we didn't know that and were bummed.

We really enjoyed the thermal suite.

And the temperature of the water is body temperature...so you can stay in much longer than you can a normal jacuzzi.

IMHO this is one of the best things on HAL ships...we spend a great deal of our time in the T-pool and on those thermal loungers (definitely get our money's worth).

The T-pools on HAL's Vista-class ships are amazing. I enjoy it so much that I actively seek out ships that have a hydro pool, just because for me it's becoming part of the cruise experience!

Awesome to know! Is this something you can sign up for ahead of time, or do you have to wait until you get onboard??

Thanks everyone!

Awesome to know! Is this something you can sign up for ahead of time, or do you have to wait until you get onboard??

Thanks everyone!

Sign up when you get on board - do it right away - they only sell 100 packages (or 50 couples packages).

This package was one of the highlights of my whole trip - went there twice a day for 1-2 hours each time. Don't miss it!

Sign up when you get on board - do it right away - they only sell 100 packages (or 50 couples packages).

This package was one of the highlights of my whole trip - went there twice a day for 1-2 hours each time. Don't miss it!

This is the first thing that we do when we get onboard. On our last sailing, we got a special deal (sorry, I don't remember the price) when we signed up for the week. I know that when we saw the sign later in the day and the next day it was a higher price.

Enjoy this area of the ship...it has become our favorite area to spend time.

• 3 years later...

The. Tools on celebrity are FREe they are in the solarium

I had a miserable back ache when I was on Millie .that pool and the water spout of hot water helped so much

I wish all ships had it only a few celebrity ships do ..but not the new ones....bummer

I would go back to celebrity just for that ...so anyone listening put them free everywhere on all ships

...so anyone listening put them free everywhere on all ships

Two important reasons the T-pools should not be "free": crowd control and profits.

I don't want the T-pool to be so full of people that there's no room to move around. Decrease the cost and HAL will increase utilization. And I certainly do want the cruiseline to show a profit. Since the word is that HAL does not make a profit on the cruise fare, but relies on on-board spending for that, then keep a reasonable charge for the T-pool.

Two important reasons the T-pools should not be "free": crowd control and profits.

I don't want the T-pool to be so full of people that there's no room to move around. Decrease the cost and HAL will increase utilization. And I certainly do want the cruiseline to show a profit. Since the word is that HAL does not make a profit on the cruise fare, but relies on on-board spending for that, then keep a reasonable charge for the T-pool.

I agree, I hope that they do limit to a small amount of people. I paid happily for it on my Westerdam Cruise coming up next week. I am so looking forward to it and hope that it's not crowded.

Is this available on the Zuideream? If so - do I need to sign up before the cruise? Thanks

The Zuiderdam has a Thermo Pool -- very different than the picture I showed for the S class ships.

As to booking ahead or waiting until you are on the ship -- some people have paid ahead -- higher price -- and when they got on the ship -- the price was lower for the cruise.

If you want to only do day passes -- those have to bought once on the ship.

This picture is from the Noordam -- but all the Vista class and Signature ships have this same type of Thermo Pool:

Noordam_Ship_Pictures_001.JPG

The T-Pool area on the M Class is wonderful and I have never seen it crowded http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Millennium-Tour-2.html

The pool was a regular size pool and never over crowded. Very big so no overcrowding in the solarium .plus this room. Had loungers for quiet time .true the rushing waters were quite noisy

Why would you pay for something that is free elsewhere ?.....

On epic I went to that t pool but it was very smallplus you needed tp pay for it..... I prefer the

t. Pool on Millie

Unfortunately they sent it to australa .i would have gone back on that ship without hesitation it was a wonderful eperience .like I said new ships do not have this ...they are sorely missed

So please make them good size and free .i for one am tired. Of being nickel and dimed to deth by cruise lines .a few pleasant free amenities would be appreciated

• 1 year later...

We were recently on the Celebrity Constellation, and their Thalassotherapy Pool was free and never really what I would call overcrowded, it's an an adult area only and wasn't a problem, I wish the Maasdam had one since the weather is going to be colder than what normal pool weather is (in the 70's)(at least for this Florida boy)

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Is there a per day cost (if you only wanted to go once in a week)? And is that the only way to access the heated loungers? I loved those when we were on the Fantasy last year. Is there a specific area of the Zuiderdam that is adults only? Thanks!