TA-DA!! The Wind

duct tape

Only 3 more "sleeps" before we start our long journey to join the Wind in Mahe. Flying SFO-JNB with visits to Mozambique, Mauritius and Reunion before flying to Seychelles. I can't wait to be on the Wind!

We've got 16 more "sleeps" to go!

ScottToronto, Colin and Ralph just went home for vacation. David (It's all about me) Lawton replaced him. Laurent is still here, awaiting vacation and Arma leaves in Feb. Jean Marc is the Maitre'd. Both Ronnie and (now) just Fay send their best and look forward to seeing you again. Ronnie says he will be in touch soon. See you all when you get here!

Hi Duct Tape,

Thanks for your message. Much appreciated. Glad to hear that Ronnie and Fay are back. Let's hope that they will still be onboard in July.:confused:

How long are you sailing on the Wind? It sounds like you're doing a few "back to back" voyages. Will you still be onboard in July? Would be nice to meet for drinks.

Enjoy your voyages!

With thanks and kind regards,

ScottToronto :)

Only 3 more "sleeps" before we start our long journey to join the Wind in Mahe. Flying SFO-JNB with visits to Mozambique, Mauritius and Reunion before flying to Seychelles. I can't wait to be on the Wind!

Howdy...the tours never got any better for the Mahe-Madras portion.

Unfortunately you are right (except for the freebie in Olhahali). I wonder if they may offer different things once onboard.

I hope but I'm not hopeful. I'm looking around to see what I may be able to book independently. Having said that... I CANNOT WAIT TO JOIN THE SHIP! :D

we also will join the WInd in Mahe on 7 febr

with 29° C it will be a nice cruise ...............

so ... we know there will be 4 passengers at least on board :-)

we also will join the WInd in Mahe on 7 febr

with 29° C it will be a nice cruise ...............

so ... we know there will be 4 passengers at least on board :-)

I am joining the Wind on Feb 14th in Mahe, but I am sure there will be plenty of people for your cruise as well.

Bon voyage & happy cruising!

• 1 month later...

Finally! I got into the new "Medallion" suite on 7 last evening. It is also a misnomer. It is huge and terrific with 1 1/2 baths. The sofa wraps around the room and someone could easily sleep there. The bathroom is quite a sight...two rooms...free standing rain shower and a tub big enough for a small party (very good friends only). If you are doing any cool weather cruises this is the bargain of the ship. It is nicer (IMHO) than the new Owner's Suite. It does not have a veranda! This is our last segment and there are about 160 aboard...80 some in transit! I hear none of the ships have been full...oh dear! Take those bargains and keep SS sailing!

Archived