All Things Voyager of the Seas

scayuga

Might as well get a thread going that for all you cruisers. Past cruisers, cruisers to be, present cruisers, lets here your stories, ideas, questions, comments, and share those pictures people!!! I hope everyone enjoyes!!!!:D

The only real problem with Voyager is that she is in Galveston for only 4 months at a time. Rhapsody used to be there year round and I believe sailed with very high passenger loads. Carnival does a very good business with 2 ships year round in Galveston and I think RCI could do as well with a year round ship.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for starting this thread!! :D I fall into the "cruisers to be" category, and can't wait to learn everything there is to know about VOS. I'll start with a question:

Is the solarium sunny or shaded? (Like I'll really have time to tan/sun on my port-intensive cruise, lol)

Thank you. I am waiting rather impatiently for my first Voyager cruise in Jan. I'm looking forward to the reports from the transatlantic which I believe arrives tomorrow. And you cruisers embarking tomorrow come back and report in detail of the cruise, ports, crew and food. Can't wait to hear.:D:D:D

Thank you! Are there plenty of lounges in the Solarium, or will I need to rise EARLY in the morning to get a chair?

Iv never had a big problem getting a lounger in the solarium. This is the solarium right?? The area that has padded lounge chairs. You can see a little sun on this guy, seems like partial shade in some areas though.

I have quite a few pictures of this area.

2040134535_Picture237.jpg.4f976170115f877f1ed71b1c0400f0c8.jpg

Iv never had a big problem getting a lounger in the solarium. This is the solarium right?? The area that has padded lounge chairs. You can see a little sun on this guy, seems like partial shade in some areas though.

I have quite a few pictures of this area.

Oh yeah! That's it, Firefly! The only thing that pic is missing is....ME!

For now, I'll just drool over the picture. :) Do you have a link to your pics?

I couldnt resist this one. I always take a picture showing the ship's name.

I do the same. Usually end up doing so when there are tons of folks out there as well...should do it all when we first get aboard and not too many folks are on the ship...

Thank you. I am waiting rather impatiently for my first Voyager cruise in Jan. I'm looking forward to the reports from the transatlantic which I believe arrives tomorrow. And you cruisers embarking tomorrow come back and report in detail of the cruise, ports, crew and food. Can't wait to hear.:D:D:D

I am also cruising Jan. 25th. There is a M&M thread for this date. Come and join us.:Dhttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=675615

Oh yeah! That's it, Firefly! The only thing that pic is missing is....ME!

For now, I'll just drool over the picture. :) Do you have a link to your pics?

No link, Cindy has a link posted to her pics of Voyager. I just post mine as folks ask questions. That is a nice area to sit and read a book, more comfortable loungers than by the main pool, even if it is a little quieter.

Yikes...the 'related videos' to the really nice one of the ship have a bunch of footage of things sliding around in the ship during a storm! Is there another cruise ship called 'Voyager'? The ship in the video looks different.

Yikes...the 'related videos' to the really nice one of the ship have a bunch of footage of things sliding around in the ship during a storm! Is there another cruise ship called 'Voyager'? The ship in the video looks different.

It is a different ship, and it happened years ago. Pretty wild ride for some folks!

A question about the sauna/indoor hot tub in the spa....is this stil available? Is there a charge? Is June ever going to get here??? :D:D:D

If you are NOT referring to the ones in the solarium, but the one just inside the workout area, its ready for you. No charge for any pool. Stay on CC as much as possible and check out all youtube Voyager pics to be able to last until June.:D And join your sailings Meet N Mingle group/thread and time will fly by. My hubby took this photo onboard Voyager in April...any guesses where its located and what it is???? HA HA HA!

35hifz6.jpg

If you are NOT referring to the ones in the solarium, but the one just inside the workout area, its ready for you. No charge for any pool. Stay on CC as much as possible and check out all youtube Voyager pics to be able to last until June.:D And join your sailings Meet N Mingle group/thread and time will fly by. My hubby took this photo onboard Voyager in April...any guesses where its located and what it is???? HA HA HA!

35hifz6.jpg

Looks like someone has potty mind today...

Mens room VOS WindJammer area... I checked it out while touring VOS.

35hifz6.jpg

I'm just lovin' all the pics...even the potty pics! Sadly, I am the only one signed up on the roll call for my sailing, I've been chatting with myself a bit, but it just ain't the same!!!!! I noticed my sailing is the same date as one of the CC Member Cruises, so that may keep the roll call lighter that usual.

Archived