LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Ok, Daryl finally got me online on my laptop........here goes my first attempt to show you some pictures.

I have everything "turned off", so YOU all have to tell me if they are showing up.

Here is my favorite topic:

2248650080077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2656256650077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2899241360077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2392120970077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

Ok, one obligatory shot of the ever-so-cute Abe Hughes, *your cruise director!!!*

2524381420077959744S500x500Q85.jpg

Hey Carol..........where are you??

The Mariner has today and tomorrow left as sea days before reaching Salvador De Bahia..........their first stop in Brazil According to the chart, they have a little over 880 nautical miles left, before docking at 9 AM, Brazilian time on Friday.

If we don't hear much between now and then.........we can blame it on the internet system onboard.

Although, I heard from Bobbie twice yesterday.........via the internet. She said that it is agonizingly slow.:cool:

Cindy, of the Diva's has her own blog going, but nothing from yesterday.

Hopefully, we will get an update sometime today!!:rolleyes:

Rick

Stupid SeaPasses stopped working, Rick, JUST in the computers. Had to have new cards made three times. P'ed me off big time.

:)

Sorry to hear that Bobbie has a pretty bad cold today.

I'm a bit hoarse from lots of celebrating last night. :D :D :D

More later....have to get ready for drinking, er, dinner.

Barb, he mentioned that during the show. :)

Jim and I went to one of David Pengelly's coffee seminars, and found out that he has a coffee shop that Jim used to go to here in GA. It's located near the school where Jim was teaching before we retired. Small world.

Your pictures are great! Keep em coming (until Friday:p when we start our journey to meet you).

I sympathize with the seapass card fiasco. Happened to me the first time I finally got a card that said D+. Got about 4-5 cards that cruise (only the first one had D+). I could walk from guest relations directly to the computer across the room (did not pass GO, did not collect $200) and it wouldn't work! They told me things that made no sense at all...but finally I got one that worked--and lasted.:rolleyes:

Very nice pictures, Carol. I see you have leaned to take theater pictures with the flash off.

For hallway pictures you should set a custom white balance to get rid of the overly orange/yellow cast.

Daughter is cute. Of course if I mention that to my son he will throw a brick at my head. Why do the younguns today hate fix ups? :confused:

Keep those pics coming.

Thanks Carol. Glad to see some pictures of the first 7 day trip..........before you started the historic run of 46 nights around the horn.

Lovely daughter. Now we get to put the pictures to your posts!!;)

Sounds like you were dining with the Captain when the ship crossed the equator. Looking forward to hearing more. Glad you are up and running!!:)

Rick

Can anyone tell me how much the drinks are: beer, wine, mixed drinks. I am going on the Mariner on March 8th and I am trying to get an idea what our bar bill might look like at the end of the week.

thanks

great pics , carol- your dd is beautiful!

thanks for sharing the journey with us-

we will be on the vos jan 25 - feb 1 , i plan to write down what page i leave this thread on so i can come home and read to catch up and see the pics!!! and the posts too , of course!:D

great pics , carol- your dd is beautiful!

thanks for sharing the journey with us-

we will be on the vos jan 25 - feb 1 , i plan to write down what page i leave this thread on so i can come home and read to catch up and see the pics!!! and the posts too , of course!:D

If you bookmark the page, you should be able to click on the bookmark when you get back and be taken directly to that page.:)

Archived