ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

Ok I will be posting something on my blog tonight.

I will say I won't be on a ship for up to 6 months though.

www.shipblogger.com

James -

Why are you torturing us? What have we done to deserve this?

Seriously, I had my wisdom teeth out many, many years ago and I remember it wasn't fun. If you won't be on a ship for at least 6 months, make it the Star so we can meet!

He's part of an NCL marketing ploy.

Every two years, they'll string us along waiting to see what ship he's on, so we all book a cruise on that ship.

He's probably become the junior under secretary to the VP of Marketing.

Next year, they'll be doing the same with his "special someone", just to stir the pot, and get us all waiting breathlessly to see which ship she'll be on.

I wouldn't want to presume anything....but isn't "She" an assumption?

Since I don't personally know James and his preferences, I went with the odds. :) (wasn't there a reference to "her" earlier in this thread?)

Plus we've got the entire debate over using masculine or feminine pronouns when speaking of a person of unknown gender... used to have to use he... then it was trading back and forth with she then he.... then it was s/he ... I get so confused over etiquette with this stuff... ;)

Since I don't personally know James and his preferences, I went with the odds. :) (wasn't there a reference to "her" earlier in this thread?)

Plus we've got the entire debate over using masculine or feminine pronouns when speaking of a person of unknown gender... used to have to use he... then it was trading back and forth with she then he.... then it was s/he ... I get so confused over etiquette with this stuff... ;)

It is now acceptable to use "they" in reference to one person!

Also everyone let me know what you think of the new blog design. I'm trying to keep it clean and easy to view. How are the colors, fonts, sizes etc?

Thanks!

also for those who have it bookmarked, make sure you have the URL http://www.shipblogger.com saved as the bookmark and not the longer http://web.mac.com/.......

That will be important for the future.

Congratulations James. I am sure you are relieved, now that you have been selected for hire. While I can't speak for anyone but me, I believe we have all been rooting for you, and have feared that life might take one of those twists, which put you somewere else than an NCL crew member. Those fears are gone, and now we all must wait for your assignment, your training, and finally your boarding a ship

I am curious if NCL has given you any direction about your continuing posts here on CC, or your blog?

Hope you are feeling better today.

Al

mowerpc@aol.com

Also everyone let me know what you think of the new blog design. I'm trying to keep it clean and easy to view. How are the colors, fonts, sizes etc?

Thanks!

also for those who have it bookmarked, make sure you have the URL www.shipblogger.com saved as the bookmark and not the longer http://web.mac.com/.......

That will be important for the future.

Love the photo!

James, is there any way you could find out who the concierge is going to be on the Star on June 6th. I thought maybe you had an inside tract. ;) Thanks!

More then likely I will take a few classes while I'm in town. There is a finance class I'm looking at and would fit into my schedule.

In April I'm going to go on the Spirit for a cruise and of course if anyone is looking for a cruise partner to fill a empty cabin bed I'm sure my cell is on here somewhere LOL. :D

More then likely I will take a few classes while I'm in town. There is a finance class I'm looking at and would fit into my schedule.

In April I'm going to go on the Spirit for a cruise and of course if anyone is looking for a cruise partner to fill a empty cabin bed I'm sure my cell is on here somewhere LOL. :D

Interesting you picked April to take a cruise on the Spirit, James.. (I'm turning as evil as you are.. LOL).

CAS keeps calling us trying to get us to take a comp cruise on the Spirit Feb 8th, but I keep telling them we just can't do it this time.

Oh.. and PS... I thought I had seen all of your youtube videos. but that was the first time I had seen the one posted above.. I DIED laughing about the guinea pigs and what you and your dad did.

Archived