Best entertainment you've seen on Princess

IUFAN

Well, life couldn't get any better than that!! Hope to see you on ship. BTW, could you tell me how to get in touch with the entertainment department? I have tried to find out similar info from calling the main Princess number, and they will not divulge. Do you have a special phone number or web link? Thanks for the info! The excitement level is building.........

Try 661 753 2433

On our sailing the music is suppose to be Phoenix Rising, Odyesea, and a group called Passion that i don't know...i forgot to ask who was playing in Crooners, but am sure it is not "Maurizo" but wouldn't that be great?!!

Look forward to meeting you, we are hard to miss, I (Barbara) am a 6 foot old gal that wears sequins every nite and dances every song with her handsome husband Kelvin, he will be in tux or dinner jacket, very spiffy......see u on the dance floor~~~

Try 661 753 2433

On our sailing the music is suppose to be Phoenix Rising, Odyesea, and a group called Passion that i don't know...i forgot to ask who was playing in Crooners, but am sure it is not "Maurizo" but wouldn't that be great?!!

Look forward to meeting you, we are hard to miss, I (Barbara) am a 6 foot old gal that wears sequins every nite and dances every song with her handsome husband Kelvin, he will be in tux or dinner jacket, very spiffy......see u on the dance floor~~~

WOW!! This is going to be fun. Unfortunately I heard on another thread that Mauritizio is on the Grand. But two out of three ain't bad!

Could you tell me where you find out who the entertainers are going to be? Is there a phone number or website?

Thanks!!

• 3 months later...
Without a doubt for my wife and I it is BERT STRATTON!

I have to agree with this.. We LOVED Bert Stratton. Is he still on Princess? We are going on the Emerald in November..It would be great to see him again..:D

I Love Sarge!

There was a couple, Alan and Alana, on the old Royal Princess who did some awesome musical routines and also played some Name That Tune type games. They were very talented and extremely nice.

They where on the Sea Princess this January just gone, still doing the same act, but with varied quizzes.

My favorite entertainment has to be watching the drunks running up the pier in Cozumel to catch the boat. Everyone on their balconies cheering them on. Great entertainment.:D The singers and dancers on the Ruby in March were amazing. Great voices. Once upon a Dream was really cool. I'm forgetting the name of the other show that week, but it was really good too.

I have to say that the best entertainment we ever saw on Princess was Phillippa Healey, she sings like an angel ! The second best entertainment is watching people's surprised looks when they pay their tabs at the end of the cruise!!!!!

I can't recall which ship we were on, I believe it was the Crown, and we sailed into the port of Puerto Rico. That evening we had the opportunity to see Juan Carlos on board. His guitar playing was fabulous, mostly Flamenco but he was so talented, he mixed a bit of everything in. He deserved and got a standing ovation.

Yes I agree with you - he is fantastic:D

Also liked Phillipa Healey when we were on Golden in 2005. Beautiful voice.

Without a doubt for my wife and I it is BERT STRATTON!

For us it's got to be bert. He has has own website so you can check him out..just google him.I think he does some sort of special bert cruises:confused: The hypnotist is not bad, seen him a couple of times but a bit samey ( not very good english:o) Of course the best must be watching new cruisers wrestle with the life jackets:rolleyes: oh and can anyone tell me about SARGE:confused:

Bullstick:cool:

Interesting thread. I'm new to Princess so I look forward to seeing some of this entertainment. I am on the CB on the 17th. Is there anyway to find out who the entertainment is going to be?

Sarge----hysterical....saw him on the Crown (inagural season), bought his CD and still crack up every time I listen to it.

Is Sarge american....and what type of comedy...observational/alternative ect?

bullstick:cool:

Is Sarge american....and what type of comedy...observational/alternative ect?

bullstick:cool:

Yes Sarge is American and I really wouldn't know how (or why) you would classify the type of his comedy.....He's just hysterical :D

IMO - our favorites are Sarge, the Beatlemaniacs show, and Tim Triplett the comedican hypnotist - never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I have to agree....Sarge is the funniest comedien I have ever seen on a cruise ship. Met him in the pool and he is also a nice guy. Hope he returns to the Princess cruiese schedule.

Richard

IMO - our favorites are Sarge, the Beatlemaniacs show, and Tim Triplett the comedican hypnotist - never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I have to agree....Sarge is the funniest comedien I have ever seen on a cruise ship. Met him in the pool and he is also a nice guy. Hope he returns to the Princess cruise schedule.

Richard

A very long time ago we saw a Cirque D'Soleil type troup perform. That had to be the best entertainment ever!

Recently I think Maurizio on the Grand mesmerized large groups night after night!

Archived