Who's crusing Dec, Jan, Feb, and March ???

Ziggy7

Er, didn't you just get back?

One month passes quickly, even when you're not on a ship!!! :D

Formal review is written ... just gotta edit it. Hope to post it several places by the weekend. WOW ... life has been weird!

Better watch it or your parishioners could decide they're paying you too much!

hehehe ... I've never understood that kind of twisted logic, but I hear it all the time. If I buy a new car the PPR (Pastor-Parish-Relations committee) starts making idiotic noises about cutting my salary because they must be paying me too much if I can afford to buy a car. Yeah ... RIGHT ... the next time I can't go see them in the hospital because my car is broken down I'll remind them of their STUPID, wise-crack remarks.

:)

As for cruises ... well ... couldn't beat the price. And, besides ... I'm due 5 weeks a year (Church Appointment years run from June - June) and have only taken 3 week since June 04 thus far. Don't know when I'm going to find the time between now and next June to take that 5th week, so it looks like that week on the Oosterdam will make 4 weeks and all I'll get to take in 04-05. Oh, well ... :)

Archived