Buffet line?

rrcmarge

:confused: What do you mean by dawdling?

If you mean moving more slowly than you like to move, I say use patience and wait your turn. If the person is making their selections a little too slowly to suit you, your bad luck but I would not cut in front of them. If it's just a matter of one of us think someone else moves too slowly, we'd all be jumping in front of anyone who stopped for a nano second. :D ;)

IF they are waiting for a special order, then by all means I would go around them and not hold up the line behind me.

It also depends on what is ahead of the person in question. If there is lots of space then just go around. But if you go around and you gain no ground because there are others there then I think it is rude.

This is what makes Horizon Court such a mess. It's set up in stations, and you don't need to follow everyone around like a cafeteria line. You go to the stations you wish and bypass the others. If only Princess would do a better job of informing passengers of this HC would be a lot more organized.

Go around. Most of the time there is not really a line, just people going in to get what they want. I think as long as you are polite and say excuse me, no one minds a little "line jumping." I certainly would not mind if someone cut in front of me and I was taking a long time.

Some buffets are set up in "stations", so that you just go to the area that interests you, rather than being in a line!

If I know I'm not taking any of the next few items, and someone is taking their time, I will go around them---my standing there for nothing is just slowing progress even more!

This is NOT a grade school cafeteria line, after all!

What do you do in the buffet line when you are behind a person that is dawdling or waiting for something special, do you pass and go in front, or just stay behind the person and wait?

Go around if I am not looking for something they are dawdling over.

Archived