Miami Easy click hotels?? Which to pick?

jacksmom09

$108 for the Hilton Downtown is a good price. I have stayed there twice (once when it was the Radisson) and loved it. It's a good location, close to the people mover to Bayside, and a couple fast food places right across the street. The rooms are good sized, the pool is nice and there is a nice bar inside. We paid $131 (incl tax) in Sept. When I checked rates for our cruise this Oct, they were wanting $299.

Misty

Hi! We are sailing on 4/12 and are looking for a hotel 2 nights pre cruise in Miami! I have found: Intercontinental $177. Hilton Downtown $108. and Marriott Biscayne Bay $125. Which is the best choice??:rolleyes: Would love help deciding!:D

You don't want to spend two nights downtown.

Check out the Doubletree Coconut Grove or the Westin Coral Gables.

If you have to go with one of the downtown hotels, the Marriott Biscayne Bay would be my first choice.

Hi! We are sailing on 4/12 and are looking for a hotel 2 nights pre cruise in Miami! I have found: Intercontinental $177. Hilton Downtown $108. and Marriott Biscayne Bay $125. Which is the best choice??:rolleyes: Would love help deciding!:D

Since you need the rooms at Easter time, you won't get rock bottom prices even on Priceline. And there you have no choice as to the actual hotel. I've only stayed at the Intercontinental for one night. Very nice.

However, staying downtown near the port will offer you only Bayside Marketplace in walking distance. (I couldn't spend more than 3 or 4 hours there and that includes a meal.) You'll need to cab to the other much more fun areas since you'll be there longer and... if you want to see beyond the city of Miami. I'd choose anything away from downtown proper like Coconut Grove, South Beach, Cocoa Beach etc. See the areas that make S Fla fun.

Lots of places are on this forum. Also check out tripadvisor and a good map.

I can't seem to get easyclick to load. Anyone else know if there sight is down? Been that way for a couple of days now.

I just booked on EasyClick today and had no problems....been on the site several times without issue.

Misty

We booked the Marriott Biscayne Bay post-cruise from the Pearl on Sun., March 29 for 105 u.s. with tax making it 122 (or 156 cad).

I've heard the rooms are 'small'. I don't know what that means, but in my opinion, you can't go wrong with a Marriott.

Archived