Where is julie? Cruise director

vinman13

Wasn't she on the pacific princess and got fired for doing coke

(Cynthia) Lauren Tewes (IPA: [twiːs], born in Braddock, Pennsylvania on October 26, 1954), raised in Whittier, California[1] is an American actress best known for playing Cruise Director Julie McCoy on the sitcom The Love Boat beating out over 100 other actresses for the role.[2] She was replaced by Pat Klouse in 1983 after a highly public battle with cocaine abuse.[3]

She currently lives in the Seattle area of Washington state, where she is still acting in regional theater and doing voice-over and self promotion work. Recent roles include Mrs. Pearce in "My Fair Lady" at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle in 2003, and Karen Noone in Craig Lucas's "Prayer for My Enemy" at the Intiman Theater in 2007. Tewes has also performed roles for Imagination Theater's various radio dramas.

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Tewes

(Cynthia) Lauren Tewes (IPA: [twiːs], born in Braddock, Pennsylvania on October 26, 1954), raised in Whittier, California[1] is an American actress best known for playing Cruise Director Julie McCoy on the sitcom

Now that explains my love for cruising. I graduated as an RN from the Braddock Hospital Nursing School in Braddock, PA. Probably worked in the same delivery room where Lauren Tewes was born.

• 3 years later...

Love,love,love Julie. Was with her for 26 days on the Pearl last fall and she was amazing. She does it all and goes everywhere and (like Ginger Rogers) she does it all in very high heels!!!

Love,love,love Julie. Was with her for 26 days on the Pearl last fall and she was amazing. She does it all and goes everywhere and (like Ginger Rogers) she does it all in very high heels!!!

I agree. She was our cruise director on the Jewel and she was involved in so many activities. I could not believe she could run all around the ship in those heels. Hope she will be cruise director on one of my cruises soon.

Archived