E-docs? Question

This is the first time I have received e-docs. Do I need to do anything with them? I haven't looked at them yet. I'm assuming that I don't need to print them out but that all I need to do is check in online and print out my setsail pass. Correct?

How would you do the Doc Dance? ;) Perhaps you can print them out, put them in your mailbox, then go back an hr later and retrieve them and do the Doc Dance :)

Is there an E-Doc Dance?? :)

HaHaHa!

Thanks for the quick help everyone! I just did my online check-in and printed my setsail pass, so I'm good to go!!

We booked two rooms, one for us and one for the kids. I linked the two reservations but when I print out the sail pass, I only see one reservation number and one room number. All five of us are on the sail pass and the other room reservation shows up online but there is no way to print it out. Will this be a problem? I am guessing that my room is on there because I am the primary person responsible for the onboard charges so maybe its okay that we don't have the kids' room on the sail pass.

We booked two rooms, one for us and one for the kids. I linked the two reservations but when I print out the sail pass, I only see one reservation number and one room number. All five of us are on the sail pass and the other room reservation shows up online but there is no way to print it out. Will this be a problem? I am guessing that my room is on there because I am the primary person responsible for the onboard charges so maybe its okay that we don't have the kids' room on the sail pass.

Something doesn't sound right here. We have always had a SetSail Pass for our kids in their own cabin even when we are the responsible party for the charges. Better get on the phone to your TA and find out what the problem is.

I just called and everything is fine. Because they are minors, its all linked to our room. She checked and assured me they were still booked in their cabin and all was well. :) Thanks for pushing me to call though..I feel much better knowing its okay. We booked directly through RCI though..so no TA. I talked with a CVP.

Archived