Diamond/Diamond Plus

hmsdos

There was a thread titled "Diamond/Diamond Plus RCCL Cruise Chats" that was moved to the floataway lounge.

Does anyone know why it was moved?

We found that thread to be very informative and interesting with most of the information to be fact/experience-based.

It no longer is as "active" or easily available as it was on the main thread.

There was a thread titled "Diamond/Diamond Plus RCCL Cruise Chats" that was moved to the floataway lounge.

Doris, Your answer is in your last sentence. The mods probably figured it wasn't active enough and only pertained to a small percentage of Cruise Critic members. Same thing happened to my "OK Ladies Would You Dare" thread! :D

Doris, Your answer is in your last sentence. The mods probably figured it wasn't active enough and only pertained to a small percentage of Cruise Critic members. Same thing happened to my "OK Ladies Would You Dare" thread! :D

Good Morning Karen.... thanks for the response. I posted on the floataway thread but no one answered :( very "sparse" postings...

Guess that answered my un-asked question... which was "are there many D/D+ posters on CC" :confused: That might explain a lot of the decisions made by RCCL in the last nine months.... :rolleyes:

We found that thread to be very informative and interesting with most of the information to be fact/experience-based.

Check out my signature.............you'll find the link there.

It is now in the Floataway Lounge.

Good Morning Karen.... thanks for the response. I posted on the floataway thread but no one answered :( very "sparse" postings...

Guess that answered my un-asked question... which was "are there many D/D+ posters on CC" :confused: That might explain a lot of the decisions made by RCCL in the last nine months.... :rolleyes:

Hi Doris! How are you? :)

Brant and I are Diamond Plus now. :)

We are leaving on the Mariner on 31st of May. Can't wait! Hope you and yours are doing well. :)

Archived