Concierge Club vs. Diamond Club

Hi All,

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas for Easter break next month and are Diamond C&A members. Saw some threads that indicated as Diamond members we would only be able to access the Diamond Club not the Concierge Club like we've done in the past on other ships. First is that correct and second if true, do we still get breakfast and happy hour type access in the Diamond Club? Thoughts are appreciated, thanks! Happy Cruising!

Yes, thats correct - the ship was designed with a separate D club. Yes, you will be able to get breakfast and evening drinks. I think the D club is by far the preferable facility - both indoor and outdoor seating, beautiful.

Yes, thats correct - the ship was designed with a separate D club. Yes, you will be able to get breakfast and evening drinks. I think the D club is by far the preferable facility - both indoor and outdoor seating, beautiful.
Thanks so much for your quick response! The only thing I don't like about one vs. the other; Concierge is on deck 10 and Diamond is on 14th. Other than that I'm good. Thanks again!

Does the D club also have a coffee machine to make your favorite brew when you want?

Thanks so much for your quick response! The only thing I don't like about one vs. the other; Concierge is on deck 10 and Diamond is on 14th. Other than that I'm good. Thanks again!

That is true, but the concierge lounge is an interior room with no views while the Diamond club has fantastic views of the sea. The difference is only a short elevator ride and the amenities (24/7 coffee and cappuccino, morning continental breakfast, and cocktail hours in the evening) are the same whichever lounge you are in. Given the choice, I come down heavily in favor of the Diamond Club.

We were on the Indy a couple weeks ago....you could not sit outside it smelled so bad outside of the Club. Kind of like a toliet.

The inside is very nice and also the cruise. I think the only complaint I had was the Conceige in the D club was just plain Rude. I don't usually complain but I would think that the nicest employees they would put in there.

You will have access to the Concierge Lounge deck 9. Coffee 24/7. Continental breakfast approx. 7:00am until 9:00am. Happy Hour each evening approx. 5:00/5:30 until 8:00/8:30. There is no Diamond Lounge. There is a good chence they will set up an overflow lounge for the evenings.

You will have access to the Concierge Lounge deck 9. Coffee 24/7. Continental breakfast approx. 7:00am until 9:00am. Happy Hour each evening approx. 5:00/5:30 until 8:00/8:30. There is no Diamond Lounge. There is a good chence they will set up an overflow lounge for the evenings.

We were on Navigator only two weeks ago and there were not sufficient suite guests, diamond and diamond plus members for them to open an overflow lounge. It was during Spring break so I suspect that a larger percentage of cruisers were not RCI veterans with sufficient numbers of cruises to qualify for the lounge. Bar service in the CL in the evening was excellent and our favorite drinks were often poured and ready for us before we had found a seat.:)

Thanks so much for the info' date=' much appreciated. We are on deck 9 so that will be great for an early morning coffee:)[/size']

Sue

Sue- Carlos is really a wonderful concierge. When you come back

on the Nav for our TA Carlos will already know you and will seem

like family. He promised he would be on our TA but I'm not sure

if he realized it was in 2010 and not this year. Maybe you could

clarify that for us.

Anita

That is true, but the concierge lounge is an interior room with no views while the Diamond club has fantastic views of the sea. The difference is only a short elevator ride and the amenities (24/7 coffee and cappuccino, morning continental breakfast, and cocktail hours in the evening) are the same whichever lounge you are in. Given the choice, I come down heavily in favor of the Diamond Club.

Great, sounds like the Diamond Lounge is a better choice and fit for us. I would prefer sitting outside and having breakfast over the inside. We are on deck 8 this cruise, so will just opt to walk up the stairs. Need the exercise for all the food choices, :eek:.

We were on Navigator this past January and met Carlos, very nice Concierge for sure. Happy Cruising everyone!

Sue- Carlos is really a wonderful concierge. When you come back

on the Nav for our TA Carlos will already know you and will seem

like family. He promised he would be on our TA but I'm not sure

if he realized it was in 2010 and not this year. Maybe you could

clarify that for us.

Anita

We are sailing on June 6th Anita and I will say hi to Carlos for you and check to see if he will be on our 2010 TA:)

Sue

Archived