luggage tags

flbeachmom

ok pulling my cruise envelope out to get ready for our cruise on Sunday and the luggage tags do not have our cabin # on them. Stupid question im sure so no laughing allowed but do i just fill it in. All my other cruises had the cabin number imprinted on them so do i just fill it in... Im thinking i fill it in -just dont want to screw anything up. ok go ahead and have a laugh it is only thursaday and someone may need it.....

ok pulling my cruise envelope out to get ready for our cruise on Sunday and the luggage tags do not have our cabin # on them. Stupid question im sure so no laughing allowed but do i just fill it in. All my other cruises had the cabin number imprinted on them so do i just fill it in... Im thinking i fill it in -just dont want to screw anything up. ok go ahead and have a laugh it is only thursaday and someone may need it.....

Yes fill them in. :D

Princess makes us fill in the info on the luggage tags. Have a great crusie.
At least Princess gives you luggage tags; HAL is implementing a new system where you get luggage tags at the pier and fill them in then.

Anyway, each luggage tag has an "A" or a "F" on it; that's not your deck letter but helps with the first sort of the luggage to the aft or forward elevators for easier and faster distribution to cabins. :)

What do you put on the luggage tags if you have not been assigned a cabin. I am in a guarantee and probably will not know when I hand them over at the port to the porter. Do you just put your guaranteed i.e. GG category or leave it blank?

What do you put on the luggage tags if you have not been assigned a cabin. I am in a guarantee and probably will not know when I hand them over at the port to the porter. Do you just put your guaranteed i.e. GG category or leave it blank?

If you do not get your cabin assigned to you before you get to the terminal just leave it blank. There will be Princess staff with lists that will tell you what your cabin number is. Just keep checking your cruise personalizer every day until you leave for the cruise.

Marilyn

If you do not get your cabin assigned to you before you get to the terminal just leave it blank. There will be Princess staff with lists that will tell you what your cabin number is. Just keep checking your cruise personalizer every day until you leave for the cruise.

Marilyn

Personalizer has produced nothing for the last 3 days, for the March 30 Emerald cruise.

Personalizer has produced nothing for the last 3 days, for the March 30 Emerald cruise.
From five days before you sail, the Personalizer is "frozen" and nothing new is updated. You can print out your boarding pass and travel summary but that's about it. You'll get your cabin assignment when you check in; the porter when you give him (her) your bag will have a list and put the cabin # on your bag.

Have a great cruise!

Archived