Princess Cays ??

stutz

Just checked the itinerary on my 12/12 Princess Cruise and "Princess Cay" was replaced by "Nassau". Not sure when this happened, but it's been within the last 4 weeks I'd guess.

Too bad. The "layover" in Nassau is only 4 hours.

If you are on the Star Princess - it was replaced last Friday I believe.

Hi Geocruiser,

Did you contact Princess to find out that the Sun Princess is going to Nassau? I just checked the princess website and it still says Princess Cays.

Do you know if arrival and departure times remain the same?

Thanks.

Hello! Someone maybe needs to to hit her "Refresh" button? ;)

Make sure you're logging onto the "Cruise Personalizer" tab with your Name and Booking Number. Otherwise you might just be seeing the "generic" itinerary for the 10 day Sun Princess cruises departing on Sundays.

Here's what Princess had just now (5 Dec 2044 @ 1545 CT) for my wife and me:

Dec 13 2004 NASSAU Arrive 01:00PM Depart 05:00PM

We just got back from Caribbean Princess cruise...we went to San Juan instead of Princess Cays...got there at 4:00pm and had already been to San Juan so we stayed on the ship. I was told they had to rebuild and ship sand to build beaches back up so who knows...I really would have liked to go there for a beach day because a lot of things close down early in Old San Juan and you do not have a lot of time to go out on the island to do anything.

We just got back from Caribbean Princess cruise...we went to San Juan instead of Princess Cays...got there at 4:00pm and had already been to San Juan so we stayed on the ship. I was told they had to rebuild and ship sand to build beaches back up so who knows...I really would have liked to go there for a beach day because a lot of things close down early in Old San Juan and you do not have a lot of time to go out on the island to do anything.

What about Senor Frogs and Hard Rock Cafe? They are within walking distance of the pier. I imagine they would be open later.

Hello! Someone maybe needs to to hit her "Refresh" button? ;)

Make sure you're logging onto the "Cruise Personalizer" tab with your Name and Booking Number. Otherwise you might just be seeing the "generic" itinerary for the 10 day Sun Princess cruises departing on Sundays.

Here's what Princess had just now (5 Dec 2044 @ 1545 CT) for my wife and me:

Dec 13 2004 NASSAU Arrive 01:00PM Depart 05:00PM

Hello Papersniper4:

I just found my booking number and checked the Cruise Personalizer and now I see the update. However, for us it says:

Dec 13 2004 NASSAU

07:00AM Arrival

11:30AM Boarding

12:00PM Departure

I think my refresh key may be stuck... at this rate, I'll end up in Nassau on the 12th! ;)

Hello Papersniper4:

I just found my booking number and checked the Cruise Personalizer and now I see the update. However, for us it says:

Dec 13 2004 NASSAU

07:00AM Arrival

11:30AM Boarding

12:00PM Departure

I think my refresh key may be stuck... at this rate, I'll end up in Nassau on the 12th! ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Weird, that. Too bad about Princess Cay, that would have been fun. About 4 hours in Nassau is probably plenty! Still, there are some sights that are uniques I suppose.

Got got off the Star 12/5/04. We didn't go to PC or Nassau. We only got a $15 refund for the gov. tax. We felt like we should have went somewhere else or some kind of credit a least. Good luck

In the cruise personalizer - was it changed to Nassau? Or was it changed to a day at sea?

On the Star - 26 Dec 04 and double-checked Cruise Personalizer and it still shows:

DATE DESTINATION ARRIVAL BOARDING DEPARTURE

Jan 01 2005 PRINCESS CAYS 09:00AM 03:30PM 04:00PM

Might not change until closer to departure time ... haven't called Princess to confirm in person.

Hi.

Archived