Unbelievable last minute pricing

I Just got an awesome deal on the Conquest May 10 sailing. Gty Int for 3 with Military disc $708. total.

that's a crazy good deal. and looks like you'll be platinum on this cruise, no? congrats.

that's a crazy good deal. and looks like you'll be platinum on this cruise, no? congrats.

Yes, and Thank You. I am so excited. I so need this cruise, and to snag it the cheap makes it much much better.

Carnival Platinum Cruiser,

You seem to be able to find deals that my PVP nor TA can (don't know how you're doing and don't care). DH and I are looking for those wicked low prices on the Fantasy (any sail date except one that would have us away on 5/17) and anything on the Holiday same sail info. Also, if you find anything in June (except the week of the 22nd--DH also has a meeting 6/23-25) please let me know. So far I'm getting the, "Oh, they're only going to do this through 5/11," bullsh*t speech from my PVP and TA. I'm afraid if I wait until 5/11 to book something, the weeks ahead of that will be sold out within minutes. If you can find out something for me, please let me know. Thank you. Edited to say that we are eligible for military and past guest if that helps.

I Just got an awesome deal on the Conquest May 10 sailing. Gty Int for 3 with Military disc $708. total.

I was thinking I beat you by $20, .... and then realized you paid that for THREE people. wow. great rate. Isnt that under $199 pp? $199 first two plus a lowered rate for the 3rd Im guessing. They certainly have been lowered rates for military. There have been senior rates too, not as good, but still good, if anyone is age 55.

Well, I said goodbye last night, but couldnt sleep. Still raining up here in Dallas. I hope it isnt down on the coast by Galveston.

PS there were also senior rates on Ecstasy, used to be $279 for a 1A with bunks last Thurs for 5/9, might be sold out now platinum cruiser said, but there are discounts going if you keep looking.

CarnivalPlatinum...............THANK YOU. I didn't get a chance to say that yesterday, I was too busy making reservations! If you hadn't posted the title on your thread that you did, I probably wouldn't have seen it. I cannot believe we got an OV for 7 days for $253.pp. DH has already carried all of his clothes to the guest bedroom.....do you think he's excited? I'm still bouncing off the walls.

All I can say is, once again, Cruise Critic Rocks!

Carnival Platinum Cruiser,

You seem to be able to find deals that my PVP nor TA can (don't know how you're doing and don't care). DH and I are looking for those wicked low prices on the Fantasy (any sail date except one that would have us away on 5/17) and anything on the Holiday same sail info. Also, if you find anything in June (except the week of the 22nd--DH also has a meeting 6/23-25) please let me know. So far I'm getting the, "Oh, they're only going to do this through 5/11," bullsh*t speech from my PVP and TA. I'm afraid if I wait until 5/11 to book something, the weeks ahead of that will be sold out within minutes. If you can find out something for me, please let me know. Thank you. Edited to say that we are eligible for military and past guest if that helps.

The deals for the fantasy (5/9 7 day cruise) are sold out and the Holiday does not have great prices. If those 2 ships are your only options you will have to wait and see if carnival extends the mexico ban past 5/11 or broaden your departure port list maybe to include galveston. The 7 day 5/9 fantasy cruise was sold out within a hour or so once they announced the new 7 day itinerary with fantastic military pricing so if they announce another deal you will have to move fast. I will keep an eye on the situation and post deals as I find them but I don't expect carnival to announce any further extension of the mexico ban for a few days if they do it at all.

CarnivalPlatinum...............THANK YOU. I didn't get a chance to say that yesterday, I was too busy making reservations! If you hadn't posted the title on your thread that you did, I probably wouldn't have seen it. I cannot believe we got an OV for 7 days for $253.pp. DH has already carried all of his clothes to the guest bedroom.....do you think he's excited? I'm still bouncing off the walls.

All I can say is, once again, Cruise Critic Rocks!

My pleasure, glad you were able to take advantage of the super price.

Happy sailing!!

The deals for the fantasy (5/9 7 day cruise) are sold out and the Holiday does not have great prices. If those 2 ships are your only options you will have to wait and see if carnival extends the mexico ban past 5/11 or broaden your departure port list maybe to include galveston. The 7 day 5/9 fantasy cruise was sold out within a hour or so once they announced the new 7 day itinerary with fantastic military pricing so if they announce another deal you will have to move fast. I will keep an eye on the situation and post deals as I find them but I don't expect carnival to announce any further extension of the mexico ban for a few days if they do it at all.

This is what I am looking for.

We are in driving distance of Mobile or New Orleans.

(Air out of Memphis is always high it seems)

We don't qualify for military, but we do for senior.

Yeah, this would be an extra, last minute cruise for DH and I. We are already booked for 2 this year so I REALLY shouldn't whine as we got great rates for those too (though, not quite THIS good). That being said, we would need to go out of NOLA or Mobile simply because it is driving distance for us. One wonders why they aren't discounting the Holiday? Maybe because folks who had her booked are not disappointed that she is not going to Mexico and haven't cancelled in masse like the did on the Fantasy? Or loosing that 4 day may've helped too for the Fantasy as people could not sail for a week.

Anyway, CPC, if you don't mind keeping an eye on this I would be very grateful. I check in here throughout the day, so if I see you've replied, I should be able to jump on it quick-like. Thanks in advance! :D

We appreciate you looking out for us. My email is below, and I am on CC ALOT all day everyday, (I work at home) I'll be checking back to see if anything comes out. I have a Confirmation party this afternoon, but doubt anything new will happen for a week..

Has anyone thought that Mexico is now underplaying the number of sick? (and many are probably not going to the doctor anyway) Seeing as how this has really hit there already bad economy hard, with no ships and their stores and restaurants closed, I'm sure they want us back asap. Kinda scary..

I wish I could find a good deal on a cruise too! I wouldn't want to go out of Cali though being from the east coast last minute airfare would be a killer. We have sailed from NY, FLA and New Orleans and could again in a heartbeat. At this point I don't even care where the ship is going as long as it's... gooooooooing lol. I haven't been able to see any really good last minute cruises but I keep looking. (ok obsessing is more the word lol)

i am also obsessing over a good deal i thought i had found one yesterday thanks to pcp but cant get cheap air to ca from mo so i too am looking for a deal out of gulf coast i am in missouri past guest and thats about it any help would be appreciated oh yea i can go anytime

Wow. It appears that I've started a whole episode here. I wasn't trying to.

No disrespect was intended by me, to any military or government personnel. Although, many of you seemed to take it that way.

It is just my personal opinion that teachers should get the same kind of rates as military and the government. I'm terribly sorry if you disagree.

I just think teachers are by far the most undervalued, underpaid, and of the, if not the, most important professions out there.

Without education, there would be no military, no government, no doctors, etc, etc.

Anyway, please get this thread back on topic. Bye.

Thankfully, men and women of courage, duty and honor have sacrificed their lives so that you have the freedom to make such statements, however ignorant, selfish and buffoonish those statements may be.

Just booked the Fantasy today, 4A guarantee for 229 plus port charges. The total was around 500 for 2 people. I can't wait to go somewhere besides Mexico from one of my close departure ports!!!

I can't wait for this thing to be lifted and then I believe the deals will roll in to get people back on board. Once they do--I'm re-booking. I've cancelled our July 19th to Mexico--we weren't getting off the ship anyway--we just wanted the boat ride! The Mexican Ports have been cancelled until June 14th!

Archived