Freedom is at Port Canaveral now !!!

Could any of you guys see the Oasis coming to PC in a few years and having the Freedom go over to LA?
That would be cool :) But, I don't think the channel is large enough for Oasis. They had to dredge it deeper for Freedom (and I think they widened it too).

- Ryan

21 years ago, we took our 1st cruise- on DISNEY from PC to bahamas. Inside cabin. 19 years later we took our next cruise NCL from Charleston to W caribbean. Cabin with a window. While docked in Key West we saw the recently newly launched FoS and said that our next cruise would be on a BIG ship. When we found that the FoS was sailing from PC- my wife decided - maybe she was ready for a REAL CRUISE. . Balconey 7296 Starboard midway.

We are cruising Nov 8,2009. I anxiously await hearing from cruisers over the next 6 months.

PS- Originally from Alabama- PC will always be Panama City.

Thanks to all you experienced cruisers helping us amateurs.

Don't worry.

OAKLEY2414 SAYS THE FREEDOM OF THE SEAS DEPARTS AT EXACTLY 4:30PM

:D

What kind of comment is this? Do you have some kind of problem or am I reading into this more than I should be. I thought I was just trying to help.

What kind of comment is this? Do you have some kind of problem or am I reading into this more than I should be. I thought I was just trying to help.

I think it was a pun, because you said "don't quote me" and Wisdom quoted your text :p

Oakley, I think your mistake was saying, "don't quote me," so Wisdom felt it necessary to quote you. ;)

Sorry if I offended you. I was trying to be funny. :o

Help me get my bearings. Where were the Freedom and Monarch docked on Monday? I was on a cruise on the Disney Magic last month and the Carnival Glory was docked in front of us at Port Canaveral. Where were the Freedom and Monarch in relation to the Disney terminal (my point of reference)?

Thanks.

The Carnival Glory departs on Saturdays. The Freedom of the Seas was at that dock and The Monarch would have been to your left. Normally the Monarch docks where the Freedom was. From now on the Freedom will leave on Sundays. Hope that helps.:)

Archived