Webcam~ Mariner in Seattle

Thanks for sharing. I wonder which ship that is that was there yesterday.

I think it was the Statendam. My first ship, and the one I blame for infecting me with "cruise obsession" disease :)

It was the Serenade

Serenade was there Tuesday. The ship that was there Wednesday and left in the middle of the night before the Mariner came in was the Statendam. You can check www dot cruisett dot com to confirm.

Where is the Mariner docking in Seattle? Downtown near attractions? Or peir 91 way off to the side? i am trying to make plans for our 6/14 sailing. Thanks!

It docked today at pier 66(Bell St.) right in the middle of the city. Really is a nice location. I think it will continue to dock there as long as it is open.

Serenade of the Seas was here Tuesday.

I actually saw her in the process of docking on Tuesday as I was flying into Seattle from Tokyo. Very cool!

Statendam was here yesterday.

I will be down at the pier today to watch Mariner of the Seas sail and will take photos! It is absolutely surreal to have her here in Seattle!

I can see the ship from my office - so cool! I hope to be on her on August 30th - as long as she's going to Mexico.

Pier 66 is very close to the Pike Place Market - you can spend hours there. And then walk south along the waterfront - more stores, the Aquarium, Ivars restaurant.

Thanks for the link and all of the good info. We are on the 5-31 cruise and looking foreward to it. If any of you folks that live in the PNW, Can you order up some Sunshine and warm temps, I'll buy you a round of drinks when we are there. Cheap Drinks of course. HA HA :)

Mike

Looks like a nice, sunny day there!

We're sailing on Mariner July 19. I have a feeling we'll go to Mexico, but if something happens and we end up doing the PNW, we're excited about that itinerary too.:D

Is Pikes Market Place a place you can walk to from Pier 66 also what about the Space needle can you walk?

From Pier 66 walk a couple of blocks along the waterfront, and behind the Marriott Waterfront there is an elevator that will take you up to the market.

Archived