Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi there Mr. ElCheapo - if you ( or anyone else ) can spare another coupon, we'll be on the Legend end of Sept. Please let us know at rosemannh "at" gmx "dot" de.

Thanks very much,:)

maurice R

baychilla, I guess it does matter to some people on here that you can request as MANY AS YOU WANT referral coupons from Seabourn, thank god I can spell and that it's a complete coincidence that I am boarding a Seabourn ship today.

Anyone else need a referral coupon?

Edited by Maurice R
addition

Hi MrElCheapo,

Thank you for your e-mail for coupon!

I guess you are enjoying Seabourn cruise now... I hope we receive the boucher before we leave our Odyssey cruise.

Thank you so much!

Edited by Momo@LJ

We have a Seabourn Referral Coupon available for any first time Seabourn cruisers who will make their final payment before mid October. If you email me at "mbotting" at "ozemail" dot "com" dot "au" I will get the necessary details and forward the Coupon to Seabourn.

Marion

We have a Seabourn Referral Coupon available for any first time Seabourn cruisers who will make their final payment before mid November. If you email me at "pat.schafer" at "mac" dot "com" I will get the necessary details and forward the Coupon to Seabourn.

(Our final payment is due Sept 6 for a cruise on Dec 5. We are based in Sydney, Australia.)

Thanks.

If you are due to pay within a couple of weeks/have just paid in full, and would like a coupon, please email me at chrisandlizr - at - btinternet -dot - com and I can get your details and post the coupon off to Seabourn straight away.

If you have paid in full, have no other On-Board-Credits, and would like a coupon, please email me at wrogers0003 - at -gmail -dot - com and I can get your details and mail the coupon off to Seabourn immediately. We are sailing 13 October so we need to get the coupon off ASAP. We are located in the U.S.

Same here, if you have paid in full, have no other On-Board-Credits, and would like a coupon, please email me at tamilyc - at -hotmail -dot - com and I can get your details and mail the coupon off to Seabourn immediately. We are sailing 6 October so we need to get the coupon off ASAP.

My final payment is due in October, so I would appreciate a referal voucher. I don't have any on-board credits I know of, but what if the TA gives us some credit at a later date? :confused:

If the Onboard Credit comes directly from the TA (your TA purchased it, then yes it's still combineable with the referral coupon). If it's coming thru your TA from a consortium such as Signature, Virtuoso or Ensemble then no it's not combineable with the Referral Coupon.

Please post your email and I will mail you out a coupon if this works for you.

Edited by PremiumSuite

Hello

We are first time seabourn cruisers onboard the Quest which departs in Oct 2012. If anyone could spare a seabourn credit it would be much appreciated. We are located in Canada. I can be reached at ellenwaller "at" storm "dot" ca

Thank you, Ellen