Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Just booked my first Seabourne cruise for July 2013 (Baltic!). Please let me know if you have a referral coupon that I can use. Just as a friendly warning - I do not intend to make final payment until April so if this makes a difference to you, act accordingly.

I appreciate the "competition" for providing coupons and was thinking how I can be fair in deciding to whom I reply. Since I am a very loyal cruise critic member, I will send my email to the responder who has the most Cruise Critic posts. I will check again in two days.

I knew nothing of this coupon before booking. I have never sailed with Seabourn before, but just booked my first cruise today. It is pretty much a last minute cruise, leaving from Rome on November 10. If anyone has a coupon, please e-mail me at rfabiani@comcast.net. Thank you

I have sent you an email regarding the referral coupon.

Julie

First time Seabourn cruisers, haven't heard about the referral coupons until coming across this forum. Our trip for December 7, on the Quest, has been paid through the travel agent. I would like some more information on how the referral coupons actually work.

• 4 weeks later...

I was kindly given a referral coupon, but is it ok to ask about one for the couple who are cruising with us? I can't get them on to Cruise Critic, (I keep trying!:)) but our cruise companions would be thrilled to have one if someone has one spare, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...