Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Greetings,

My wife and I are going on our first Seabourn cruise this coming October, Barcelona to Rio. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has a referral coupon they are willing to let us use.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Kevin - I have a coupon ready to go for you. Email me at bgk806@hotmail.com

Mary

I just booked our first Seabourn cruise for Christmas. We are really looking forward to it.

If anyone has a coupon they would be willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and I look forward to reading the vast amount of info of the Seabourn forum.

Linda

We are first time travelers departing Istanbul on the 7th Sept this year. I would appreciate a coupon if anyone has one they would like to share. Thanks, AB

I have a coupon to share with you.

Please email me at zorro90068 at gmail dot com

I have been told by a TA " just spoke to Paula at Seabourn and she advised me that at this time the referral certificate is not combinable with

the CCL credit."

Chairsin's post #1573 dated 15 March 2013 stated

You cannot combine most referral credits. One of the few combinable is is the Carnival stockholder credit.( BTW, not to be mean but this would likely be a great time to buy Carnival stock if you want those credits -- their share price is bound to tank after a third ship in the last few weeks has to cut a cruise short).I am not even sure if all of the TA credits can be combined -- there have been post to the effect that you cannot use the referral credit with the AMEX credit. Pick the largest credit and use that one.

I have been told by a TA " just spoke to Paula at Seabourn and she advised me that at this time the referral certificate is not combinable with

the CCL credit."

That is not the information we have been given, and I am certainly anticipating using both in October. Now do I have to keep my fingers crossed for 5 months?

All the information I can find says that you can combine stockholder credit with any other, but you cannot combine the referral OBC with any other credit which is due, in any part, to Seabourn. A lot of TA's offer OBC and say it is from them, but it is actually from a consortium deal which has been done with Seabourn, and this credit will not be combineable - they will just give you a single credit of the larger amount. But I do believe (and hope) that the stockholder credit is something separate.

Perhaps Host Dan could clarify this (I know he has in the past, but this is new information from a new conversation with SB) - thanks.

That was my understanding also. I was able to use both on my last cruise( 1st time cruise with Seabourn and CCL stock) Now I am planning to use a referral from friends 1st time Seabourn cruise. We will be on the same cruise.

Mick70,

I am also not aware of any changes. Perhaps your TA misunderstood what Seabourn told him/her. You might want to call Seabourn yourself and and hear it from the horse's mouth. If there has been a change many of us would certainly like to know so please post the result of your conversation.

My wife and I are going on our first seabourn cruise in July. If anyone has a coupon it would be greatly appreciated. I'm already booked but assume I can still use it?

Yes you can still use the coupon and it can be mailed in up to 10 days prior to sailing. Since you have already made final payment by now they will process your referral coupon.

Edited by zorro90068

My wife and I are going on our first seabourn cruise in July. If anyone has a coupon it would be greatly appreciated. I'm already booked but assume I can still use it?

Hi Spice13 - I have a coupon for you. Email me at bgk806@hotmail.com and I'll send you the details.

Mary