Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

If anyone has an available referral form please let me know who to email. Departing on a cruise this summer and it would be great to get the credit.

Thanks.

I have a coupon please email me at zorro90068 at gmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be cruising for the first time ever--on the Odyssey--in August (25th anniversary!). Would be very interested indeed in a referral coupon. We're paid in full as of last week.

Many thanks in advance if you can help us out!

We are first time travelers departing Istanbul on the 7th Sept this year. I would appreciate a coupon if anyone has one they would like to share. Thanks,Pammie

Hello Pammie22 please send me an email zorro90068 at gmail dot com and I will send you the info offline.

Hi! One of the attorneys in my office has booked a cruise (first time on Seabourn) and I told him about the OBC. If someone has a coupon, email me with your contact info ---- jrockley @ smrh dot com (all together of course) and I will pass along your information to him. He is booked April of 2014. Is it too early to arrange this? Thanks.

Jane

Edited by SantaAna,CA

I'm on my first Seabourn cruise in two weeks on the Soujourn and would *love* a referral coupon if anyone has one still to share. You can email me at jmoody@amerimedconsulting.com - would be lovely to have the onboard credit!!!

Just an FYI, Seabourn Club Desk must receive your Referral Coupon at least (10) days prior to sailing in order for them to apply it to your booking.

Edited by zorro90068

• 2 weeks later...
We are UK resident new-to-Seabourn cruisers off to the Norwegian Fjords in the summer. Have read with interest the posts on referral coupons on this site and think I almost understand the system. So, does anyone have a coupon which we could use/share? Would at least help those of us who have to otherwise use the puny £ sterling!

Tucruisers

I have one coupon good for $400. I will send it to someone who has a FIRM booking only. It can be redeemed when you make your final payment.

Email me at daveweibel at comcast dot net

Please include your full name and booking number for your cruise as I have to complete that on the coupon.

Dave