Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have one remaining referral coupon available for a first time Seabourn booker to get a $400 credit. Preferably UK-based and due to be making your final payment later this year.

First come first served by emailing me at bmtw @ live.co .uk without the spaces.

Guest superradiationboy

Trying Seabourn for the first time this November and we have just made the final payment a couple weeks ago. Can we still use the referral? Or we have missed the opportunity? :confused:

Guest superradiationboy

That would be great! :)

My email is the same handle here with @gmail.com attached.

Thanks a lot in advance!

We are taking our first Seabourn cruise (our first cruise in fact) on the Quest on September 16th. Is that too late to be using the approval scheme? If not, we would be very grateful if anyone has a referral coupon. Thanks.

We are taking our first Seabourn cruise (our first cruise in fact) on the Quest on September 16th. Is that too late to be using the approval scheme? If not, we would be very grateful if anyone has a referral coupon. Thanks.

We have one available...Would you like to email me? my email is lynn@instil.co.uk

Hello

I'm new at this so.not sure if you got my message. We are taking our first seabourn cruise on September 6 from Barcelona. We are from Surprise Arizona. How does the coupon work.

We are excited about the cruise and look forward to meeting our fellow cruisers.

Thanks

Janet

Janet,

Oh I wish you had posted earlier. I don't think there is time for you to submit a certificat but call Seabourn in Seattle tomorrow and ask them. If it is not a lost cause you can post your email address and we can communicate tomorrow and I will get one in the mail to you immediately.If( and it is a big if) we can make it work then you will have $400 for on board expenses such as premium wines, tours, spa , laundry and the internet. Call SB first thing tomorrow and let me know what they say.

But also we are going to be on the same cruise and would love to meet youon the Quest. We leave Tucson on the 3rd to spend a few pre cruise days in Barcelona. When do you fly out?

I have a $400 referral coupon to offer to someone from the UK who is a first time Seabourn cruiser with a final payment due before 15 October. If you'd like to use this, please send me your full name, full address including postcode and booking number (all of which I need to put on the coupon) and I will send the coupon to Seabourn. You can email me the information to seabournlass@gmail.com First come first served. Thanks and have a wonderful cruise!