Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Welcome to the Seabourn family!.

It’s pretty straightforward. If you send me your name and sealing date, iContact Seabourn. By my “referring“ you, we each get a $250 onboard credit.

I’d be happy to send further information. You can email me at. 
steve007sonoma at gmail dot Com 

Happy to answer any questions you might have about Seaborn as well. We’ve traveled on them several times, and are looking forward to a 43 day cruise this coming February.

Stephen Goldfinger.

• Like 2

Hello!

If you’re new to Seabourn and are sailing with them before Nov 7, 2023, I am happy to supply you with a referral that gives us both $250 of on board credit. It’s a simple process, just e-mail me at t hughes 400 at Comcast dot net and we can get it set up. All is need is your name and booking number, which I submit to Seabourn to receive the on board credit. 

Tammy

I am happy to help out anyone needing a Seabourn referral for $250 on board credit. We are sailing on the Sojourn Sept 4, 2023.  All I need is your name and booking number. Please email me at 

deb222jeff at yahoo dot com and I will submit your request. Thanks--Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

If you have booked your first Seabourn cruise and are sailing before Nov 7, 2023, I can supply you with a referral that gives you and me, each, $250 on board credit. Its a simple process - just e-mail me at thughes 400 at Comcast dot net. All I will need is your name and booking number, which I then submit to Seabourn, along with my name and booking number, to receive the on board credit. More info here … https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tammy

• 2 weeks later...

If you are new to seabourn and are sailing before February 1, a few things to note:

– you are in for a treat

– this board is a wonderful resource

– Seabourn has a program where new passengers can get $250 onboard shipboard credit.  This is completely legit. You can verify it on the seabourn website.  https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html
If you email me at STEVE 007 Sonoma @AOL dot com, I can explain it further and submit your booking to Seabourn.

In any event, bon voyage

Steve.

Edited by Steve007NY
Spelling

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, snoozecruise said:

Hi Everyone

We have just booked our first Seabourn cruise departing February 2024.

Is this referral system still relevant ? If so I would be very grateful if anyone could help out. Please email ferrysue@hotmail.com. 
ManyThanks

Just emailed you thanks 

• REFERRAL !

Hi,

If you have booked your first Seabourn cruise and its before Dec 21st 2024, we can both receive $250 on board credit with the Seabourn referral programme. It is a simple process, just e-mail me at:  slgl@talktalk.net and we can set it up. 

Cheers,

Steve & Gail

If you are new to seabourn and are sailing before February 1, a few things to note:

– you are in for a treat

– Seabourn has a program where new passengers can get $250 onboard shipboard credit.  This is completely legit. You can verify it on the seabourn website.  https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html
If you email me at STEVE 007 Sonoma @AOL dot com, I can explain it further and submit your booking to Seabourn.

In any event, bon voyage

4 hours ago, Steve007NY said:

– you are in for a treat

In any event, bon voyage

Likewise.   Please e-mail seabourn lass at g mail dot com

ONLY 1 REFERRAL LEFT-DON'T MISS OUT

Hi,

If you have booked your first Seabourn cruise and its before Dec 21st 2024, we can both receive $250 on board credit with the Seabourn referral programme. It is a simple process, just e-mail me at:  slgl@talktalk.net and we can set it up. 

Cheers,

Steve & Gail

2 hours ago, theclaw said:

Hi, We have booked our first Seabourn cruise leaving 10/6/2023. If anyone could help then please email me at gholsclaw401 at gmail.com. Thanks Gretchen 

Hi Gretchen,

just send you an email.

Jennifer 🛳️

– you are in for a treat

If you email me at Steve007Sonoma@gmail.com, I can explain it further and submit your booking to Seabourn.

Thanks

Hi everyone, we are very excited to experience our first Seabourn cruise in November 2023. If anyone has a coupon code to share for OBC that would very much appreciated! Thank you in advance 🙂 email: sallyann@mail.com

David and Sally-Ann 

Edited by steerandanchor
include email

7 minutes ago, tuikku said:

Hi everyone, we are very excited to have our first Seabourn cruise in January 2024. If anyone has a coupon code to share for OBC that would very much appreciated! Thanks a lot.

Hi there from the wet UK! If you email me on mjberry56@hotmail.com I can refer you.

Margaret

Tuikku-

there is a really easy online process. If you send your email address to me, I just send it on to Seabourn and the credit will appear in a few days. They used to want more information like booking numbers but now it’s pretty straightforward. Steve007Sonoma@gmail.com.

Edited by Steve007NY

• 2 weeks later...