Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi, we are first time cruisers with Seabourn. We would love a referral coupon, but not sure if we’re too late - we cruise on 3 March.

My email address is jan.blakely@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you ��

Hi Jan,

I have a referral that I can provide for you.I just sent you an email but it came back.

I will need to check with Seabourn to make sure there is enough time to get you the credit.

Pam

Hi, we are first time cruisers with Seabourn. We would love a referral coupon, but not sure if we’re too late - we cruise on 3 March.

My email address is jan.blakely@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you ��

I have the coupon for you. I sent an Email to the address given but I just got a bounce back. Please ensure the address is correct. You can Email me directly at rdavidge@sympatico.ca

Robert

We are first time cruisers on Seabourn and will embark in August 2018. I just learned about the Referral OBC. Does anyone have a credit good for Aug that they would be kind enough to share? We will not be paying in full until May. Please email me at annmjc at aol.com. Thanks so very much!

We are first time cruisers on Seabourn and will embark in August 2018. I just learned about the Referral OBC. Does anyone have a credit good for Aug that they would be kind enough to share? We will not be paying in full until May. Please email me at annmjc at aol.com. Thanks so very much!

Hello, I have a referral coupon for you, I just sent you an email.

Pam

I am a First timer on Seabourn hear about the referral coupon. I've paid in full for a cruise. Does anyone have a coupon ???

Thanks

Cruiser02.

Sorry have been away and just saw your post, if you still require a coupon please send me you email address and I will sort it.

Thanks