Pizza in Naples

My husband and I will be in Naples within a month on our cruise and we are very interested in eating Pizza while in Naples. With limited time, which pizzeria would you recommend that is near the port? Are there several nearby?

Thanks!:confused:

My husband and I will be in Naples within a month on our cruise and we are very interested in eating Pizza while in Naples. With limited time, which pizzeria would you recommend that is near the port? Are there several nearby?

all pizza in just about all pizzeria's in napels who use wood ovens and they use the best mozzarella made from water buffalo milk, it is the only true cheese in the world of pizza, I had 4 in one day last year,

Are there several pizzeria's near the port (within a few minutes)? We booked a long tour that day and will not have a lot of free time, but we were hoping to enjoy some pizza in Naples.

all pizza in just about all pizzeria's in napels who use wood ovens and they use the best mozzarella made from water buffalo milk, it is the only true cheese in the world of pizza, I had 4 in one day last year,

I'm surprised I didn't bump into you at one of the pizzerias! I love my Naples pizza and vino forays! I can still taste it! My favorite thing to do when in Napoli...

There are pizzerias everywhere. Just get off the ship, walk through the parking lots and cross the street. (Beware----crossing the street in Naples is an art form. Pay attention and move fast!!). There will be sit down places and windows where you can walk up to and order. Don't forget to get some pastries too.

Da Michele is supposed to be the original, and it is truly wonderful.

However, there are many other great pizza places in Naples. Just make sure they have a wood burning oven and lot of locals eating there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi POLAR 485

If you really want to eat a " great Pizza " go directly to Caracciuolo street.

Caracciuolo Street is near the port of Naples .

There you'll find a large number of " tratories " that cooking pizza.

Bye and say hallo to Naples on my behalf.

Gunther (Frankfurt)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vyou may appl

Archived