Panama Canal April 2010

Cruise2010

Hi, I just joined Cruise Critic although I have been looking here for about a year. I have just booked the Zuiderdam repositioning cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver for next April. My first question is does anyone know how many formal nights there will be on the 18 day cruise?

My first question is does anyone know how many formal nights there will be on the 18 day cruise?

Educated guess is four or five formal nights---most likely five.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Now that you've finally joined, don't be a stranger.

I believe we are on the same cruise, except we'll disembark at San Diego. Would love any good info or suggestions on "not to be missed" stuff. If I read the schedule correctly we stop only at Grand Cayman before entering the Canal. This is our 3rd cruise with HAL, but the 1st through the Canal. This must be a repositioning cruise, but I doubt that makes much of a difference. We are already excited about this trip and I troll this board daily for the always wonderful and informative postings. You wonderful fellow HAL lovers with so much experience make planning for cruises so much easier for folks like me.

Archived