recycling clothing among cc members

I have a pair of size 10 Naturalizer wedge sandals (2.5 inch heel) that I wore once for a couple of hours that don't work for me. I am heading out the door to do some sales calls, but will check my email periodically.

318f1212-eefd-4b51-805f-ba04d56d4b6a_zps35b5cc47.jpg

Lisa

lisa at lounsbery dot com

You have mail

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So excited, just booked a cruise for "St. Paddy's Day" so I get to wear this BEAUTIFUL "Green Gown" that Marie sent me. (not a good picture of me, no make up, hair not done, bad posture, etc. LOL) Just wanted everyone to see the dress. (Thanks again, Marie). :D

20130812_154040_zps8d9914a7.jpg

So excited, just booked a cruise for "St. Paddy's Day" so I get to wear this BEAUTIFUL "Green Gown" that Marie sent me. (not a good picture of me, no make up, hair not done, bad posture, etc. LOL) Just wanted everyone to see the dress. (Thanks again, Marie). :D

Isn't it amazing how Marie's dresses will make us post pictures of ourselves that we don't like, because we know we look SOOOOOO good. That dress looks fantastic on you, and your smile tells the whole story.

Love the color. You look great!

It looks great on you! I'm starting to think Marie's dresses have some magical quality that makes everyone look even more fantastic than normal! :)

I think your right! LOL Of course, Marie looks FAB in anything she wears! I'll post another picture when I'm all "gussied" up (as my grandmother would have said! ).

Also, thanks everyone for the nice comments, really appreciate it. :)

Wedges are gone...:D

Lisa

:) wow everything goes so fast :) ... up for people to view after I go to work and gone before I get home from work lol :) oh well I hope however got them loves them as they were a beautiful patterned wedge ... Have a great night everyone Cat

That's interesting...I tried it again just now and it doesn't work. Are you running Chrome or Internet Explorer? Windows 7 or XP? Yours showed up with

as the prefix and suffix to the link whereas mine doesn

IE Windows7 - the only way I know how to post pics is copy and paste. The harder way everyone talks about just seems too complicated. You can also copy and paste from Facebook, if that helps.

Ladies, a thought - I have seen a few pics lately where the ladies have gone out of their way to tell us all how terrible they look, but, they wanted us to see the pretty dress despite the troll wearing it :eek: . Please, ladies, you are all beautiful, just as God made you! We are all fortunate enough to have a few extra dollars scraped together where we can go on a cruise once in a while. A lot of people will never even get close to a beach, much less sail on a beautiful ship. Can we PLEASE stop worrying about the lighting, the hair being a mess, etc and just be so appreciative both of the clothes that were a generous gift and the fact that we are able to cruise.

I will now step off my fabulous cruise soapbox! :D

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVU_Haez9LzOIHuayxygCiJ_D1X7hnbIGiQtuLzDNJI2XOzeY-lA' alt='images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVU_Haez9LzOIHuayxygCiJ_D1X7hnbIGiQtuLzDNJI2XOzeY-lA'>

IE Windows7 - the only way I know how to post pics is copy and paste. The harder way everyone talks about just seems too complicated. You can also copy and paste from Facebook, if that helps.

Ladies, a thought - I have seen a few pics lately where the ladies have gone out of their way to tell us all how terrible they look, but, they wanted us to see the pretty dress despite the troll wearing it :eek: . Please, ladies, you are all beautiful, just as God made you! We are all fortunate enough to have a few extra dollars scraped together where we can go on a cruise once in a while. A lot of people will never even get close to a beach, much less sail on a beautiful ship. Can we PLEASE stop worrying about the lighting, the hair being a mess, etc and just be so appreciative both of the clothes that were a generous gift and the fact that we are able to cruise.

I will now step off my fabulous cruise soapbox! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVU_Haez9LzOIHuayxygCiJ_D1X7hnbIGiQtuLzDNJI2XOzeY-lA

Good point! And I like your cruise soapbox.:D

Amy and Judy, thank you for posting a picture of yours; you both look beautiful. I love it! I am happy my gown has found a happy home:)

Sharon, also, thank you for posting a picture of your feet :). I am glad you like the shoes.

For those ladies who email me about the shoes, I am sorry for not getting back sooner. I was having fun while losing money in Las Vegas :D. We saw the taping of the Wheel of Fortune. It was fun.

Anyway, all the shoes were gone that night.

Good night & sweet dreams

Marie

:) wow everything goes so fast :) ... up for people to view after I go to work and gone before I get home from work lol :) oh well I hope however got them loves them as they were a beautiful patterned wedge ... Have a great night everyone Cat

Cathy,

You have to be very fast here; sometime I receive a dozen emails within a few minutes after I posted an item. Good luck the next time.

Hope your knee is doing better.

Marie

I need to clean out closets. Both clothes and shoes. Who would be interested in sizes 14-22 and size 10 shoes? Might even have some med & lg tops. Seems like most women on here wears either a lot smaller or larger than these sizes and not many in the middle. Maybe it would be helpful to start a thread and give sizes that we are looking for?

I need to clean out closets. Both clothes and shoes. Who would be interested in sizes 14-22 and size 10 shoes? Might even have some med & lg tops. Seems like most women on here wears either a lot smaller or larger than these sizes and not many in the middle. Maybe it would be helpful to start a thread and give sizes that we are looking for?

As I'm still "fluffier" than I want to be before my cruise (coming up in November) I would be. I'm plus sized all around including my shoe size :-/

Judy, I think that you look fabulous! You will definitely be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow on St. Patrick's Day! Love the Angelina Jolie "showing some leg" pose!!

I'm very interested in the size 10 shoes and medium, and some large, tops are my size.

I would be interested. Right now I am wearing a size 16-18W, don't think it will change until my cruise in November.

Silvia

That dress is BEAUTIFUL on you!!!

I am interested in the L and XL and the size 12-14 stuff.

You look beautiful! Green is one of my favorite colors!:D

Unfortunately for me, I don't have the 'assets' for a dress made like that!

Here are few more pair of shoes

These are Perry Top Sider size 8. They are new.

9525390002_33ae25171f.jpg

These are Pour L Victoire size 8. They are also new.

9525391752_6192c87cc4.jpg

These are Cole Haan Nike air size 8 1/2. They are also new.

9522636157_1719012518.jpg

These are Cole Haan size 8 1/2. I wore it once or twice.

9522637659_49024c865b.jpg

These are Ralph Lauren size 8 1/2 I wore it one or twice. I need ankles support.

9522638529_dbe8c60386.jpg

Have few more to post, have to take ot fine the picture.

M