Sorry, I can't help it. I'm in a GREAT mood right now

And why not. I just caught a price break on our next Voyager OTS W. Med cruise and bumped us up from and E2 to a JS cabin for about the same price. We get the extra cruise credit for the JS cabin, a bathtub (wife likes that), remained close to the elevator although is the forward elevator rather then being on the hump and I'm not paying anymore money for the extra space.

The only thing that would be better would be if the upgrade fairy paid us a visit and moved us up another notch into a grand suite but, since those cabins are listed on the website as not available online, please call for pricing, I'm not holding my breath. At any rate I'm just happy to be back in another JS cabin. Nothing wrong with the E catagory cabins but I really like that extra space!

I love when this happens to me too! And few people outside of CC "get it", lol. A few years ago we decided to take a gamble and cruise during hurricane season...I kept watching for price drops, and instead of taking the lower cost, upgraded my cabin instead. I ended up in a GS for $50 more than my original deck 3 OV should have cost. The C&A agent said that was the best deal she ever saw...she was originally a little irritated when I said I saw a price drop, but got a little friendlier when I said I wanted to upgrade. :p

A JS is about 2-3 times the size of an E...congrats!!!

I only wish. While the JS feels about twice as large, it's really only 100 sq. ft. larger. The E2 was 178 sq. ft. while the JS is 277 sq. ft. Still, it's a good trade as far as I'm concerned. :D

I love when this happens to me too! And few people outside of CC "get it", lol. A few years ago we decided to take a gamble and cruise during hurricane season...I kept watching for price drops, and instead of taking the lower cost, upgraded my cabin instead. I ended up in a GS for $50 more than my original deck 3 OV should have cost. The C&A agent said that was the best deal she ever saw...she was originally a little irritated when I said I saw a price drop, but got a little friendlier when I said I wanted to upgrade. :p

I almost always go for the upgrade. Especially when I can grab a JS cabin. Sometimes there's not enough difference between a E and D catagory cabin to do the upgrade if the D catagory isn't in as good of a location.

Archived