Man plans to sail on all 22 Carnival Ships in one year.

http://carnival-news.com/2009/05/27/talk-about-brand-loyalty-washington-state-resident-plans-to-sail-on-all-22-fun-ships-over-course-of-a-year/

3p002.jpg?w=187&h=250

William Filomena has his sights set on what certainly is a unique goal – sailing on all 22 Carnival “Fun Ships” over the course of a year.

Thus far, Filomena, is more than half way to his goal, sailing on 14 different vessels since his quest began in fall 2008.

The Washington state resident has been on 29 Carnival cruises in total since June 2008, his first being a seven-day Carnival Spirit voyage to Alaska, which remains his favorite destination.

Filomena, who will sail on the trans-Atlantic voyage of the new 130,000-ton Carnival Dream later this year, expects to reach his goal when he embarks on an eight-day Carnival Miracle cruise in December.

Filomena (second from left) is pictured here during his most recent cruise on the Carnival Legend with the ship’s Captain Vincenzo Alcaras and Hotel Director Guna Chellam (far left and far right, respectively) and Carnival President and CEO Gerry Cahill, who was on board for a meeting of the line’s Quality Assurance Committee.

Lord...I can't imagine how much WEIGHT I would gain!!! If it's true that the average cruiser gains TWO POUNDS A DAY!! (heard that from the guy teaching my spinning class on the Disney Wonder...he was probably just trying to drum up business for his "toxic cleanse" session later that day!)

Archived